Resistance fall of man vs halo 3

The Arcade is full of people talking about video games.

Resistance fall of man vs halo 3

Postby ajax the warrior » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:46 am

Which one of these games do you think is better in my opinion i think resistance fall of man is better i think that halo 3 is so overatted people acted like it is the best game in the world. And it is not resistance fall of man is the best game i have ever played and i know that most of you guys don't have a ps3 so please don't say that resistance fall of man is junk halo 3 looks like a good game but i think it is a bit overrated resistance fall of man has great story mode which me and my best friend swan1979 completed in well i think it was 8 hours in co op and was great and has incredible online and does not lag at all im asking your opinion which one of these fantastic games do you think is better.
Im a little teapot short and stout
ajax the warrior

Re: Resistance fall of man vs halo 3

Postby Baby Bear » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:42 am

THANK YOU!!! People do think Halo is the best thing in the whole world. Its overated definately. Evene though I have not played Resistance fall of man it seems way more interesting than Halo.

Baby Bear

Postby Swan 1979 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:49 am

I agree I have a PS3 me and Jordan do thats Ajax The Warriors real name were both best friend in real life people think Halo 3 is the best game in the world and its very annoying when no one thinks about the other great games on the market like Resistance I own it.
Swan 1979

Postby ajax the warrior » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:33 am

Thanks baby bear and swan1979 finally someone said that resistance is better then halo 3.
ajax the warrior

Postby The Swan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:39 pm

ajax the warrior wrote:Thanks baby bear and swan1979 finally someone said that resistance is better then halo 3.

Hey I like your "finally someone... 3"...yeah I understand you bro.
But I have to say Halo 3, even if Resistance-Fall of Man is not a 2nd place game... I mean excellent work too!!!
The fact is I just love Halo 1 2 and 3... and the Movie... coming soon!!!  http://www.halothemovie.org/
See ya!!! 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Postby Lion » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:08 am

I prefer RESISTANCE all the way!!!!!
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]
Lion

Postby Baby Bear » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:12 am

I also wanted to mention I like the concept of the story from Resistance fall of man. The monsters are cool. They aren't monsters but they are like humans in a way also. Yes great I idea indeed. I love the graphics. I want them to put this game on PS2.It also seems kinda scary I can use a scare no and then. :twisted: We have real humans fighting for survival against the creatures. I love survival games.

Baby Bear

Postby ajax the warrior » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:06 am

Please post pictures up of both games in comparison please it would be interesting to see which one has got better graphics so please post pics up
ajax the warrior

Resistance 2 rise of man spring 2009

Postby ajax the warrior » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:59 am

I watched a video trailer on  youtube and it said coming soon spring 2009 resistance 2 rise of man who has heared of resistance 2.
ajax the warrior

Postby The Swan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:51 am

Yeah man, good idea... anyway Halo 3, Resistance or whichever else Survival Game... I LOVE THIS KIND OF GAME, TOO!!!
So, 2 similar:
What a brightness!!!Image
Very good too!!!

... now 1 funny (and real) pic from Halo 3... guys I introduce you (even if you already know him) the Caveman!!!
See ya guys!!! 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Postby Baby Bear » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:21 am

Sometimes resistance reminds me of that other great game called Gears of war. They too fight monstrs like resistance does.

ImageImage
^^This is gears of war. The grahics are crisp and realistic. Now this game can really PWNHalo 3!  =D>
Baby Bear

Postby Swan 1979 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:45 am

I cant wait for Resistance 2 I reckon it will probably be one of the most awaited sequels ever made and for you guys that play it tell me and Ajax The Warrior your user names and we can meet up online.
Swan 1979

Postby Lion » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:13 pm

Baby Bear wrote:Sometimes resistance reminds me of that other great game called Gears of war. They too fight monstrs like resistance does.

ImageImage
^^This is gears of war. The grahics are crisp and realistic. Now this game can really PWNHalo 3!  =D>

Yes Gears Of War......another great game!
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]
Lion

Postby turnbull_badger » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:20 pm

resistance!!!
it has to be one of the best online multiplayer games in the world, story is also very good
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]
turnbull_badger

Return to The Arcade [Game Chat]