Scariest game you ever played

The Arcade is full of people talking about video games.

Re: Scariest game you ever played

Postby Oxygen » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:00 pm

Condemed for the Xbox 360.Crazy serial killers chasing you with fire axes and 2X4's.Definitly the scariest game I've played.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!
Oxygen

Postby Colombian Warrior » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:16 pm

cowboy rules wrote:I would have to say Codemned for the 360. Some of the stuff in that physically nearly made me fall out of my chair. And Resident evil 2 was pretty scary.

Yeah Codemned, was scary. I walk slowly hear some footseps near me, and some galss breaks!  :shock: I Got Scraed playing that game. its creepy.
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h208/ajax1115/cwbird-1.jpg[/img]
Colombian Warrior

Postby CleonWarlord » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:57 pm

Jigsaw wrote: :shock: Not ONE person mentioned Manhunt? Wow! I thought it was quite scary getting chased at a dump by some Skinheads!
I actaully forgot about Manhunt! Yeah, that is freaky. Lol, the Skinz are so funny. "You Half-breed"! :lol:
CleonWarlord

Postby Jigsaw » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:06 pm

CleonWarlord wrote:
Jigsaw wrote: :shock: Not ONE person mentioned Manhunt? Wow! I thought it was quite scary getting chased at a dump by some Skinheads!
I actaully forgot about Manhunt! Yeah, that is freaky. Lol, the Skinz are so funny. "You Half-breed"! :lol:

Am I The Only One Trying To Catch This Monnnnnnngrellll!????

LOL :D :mrgreen:
Jigsaw is down to: fight, lie, cheat, steal, earth ;)
Jigsaw

Postby CleonWarlord » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:12 pm

Lol, its really funny when they make those retarted comments. I actaully know a cppl of skinheads and their pretty crazy.
CleonWarlord

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:52 pm

Definately any game in the Silent Hill series. The first one was more "OH GOD WHAT THE HELL" (and I learned that playing it alone at 2AM is a bad idea). Silent Hill 2 was more... I'm not really sure how I should describe it. It was just, more disturbing in a deep, psychological manner. Also Pyramid Head.

I have to tell an overly funny story that happened to me. I bought Silent Hill several years ago, about a week before going up to Scout Camp (I no longer go there because I dropped out of scouts). The camp is in a very rural area, and therefore there is a volunteer fire department in the nearby town. Apparently, the first night we were there a house in the town caught fire, and the siren went off to summon the fire fighters. Anyone who has played Silent Hill will know where this is going. I wake up in the middle of a pitch black cabin, in the middle of the night, to the sound of what was essentially an air raid siren coming through the woods. It was terrifying.
GramercyRiff99

Postby Ajax_91 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:58 am

the one that creeped me out the most was silent hill 1 back when it first came out in 97,
and re4 indeed scared me with those chainsaw guys. they could take about 20 shotgun shells in the face and never die  :lol:
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7148/ajax91sig4mz.png[/img][/url]
im finnaly back..and i tottaly missed out. lol
Ajax_91

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:04 am

Ajax_91 wrote:the one that creeped me out the most was silent hill 1 back when it first came out in 97

Silent Hill actually came out in 1999. I'm a bit of a nazi when it comes to facts about video games :lol:.
GramercyRiff99

Postby turnbull_badger » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:04 pm

GramercyRiff99 wrote:
Ajax_91 wrote:the one that creeped me out the most was silent hill 1 back when it first came out in 97

Silent Hill actually came out in 1999. I'm a bit of a nazi when it comes to facts about video games :lol:.

you're a what when it comes to video game facts! :shock: tell me theres another meaning to that word!
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]
turnbull_badger

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:38 pm

turnbull_badger wrote:
GramercyRiff99 wrote:

you're a what when it comes to video game facts! :shock: tell me theres another meaning to that word!

There is. Sorry, I forget that this place is different than the SA forums sometimes. When you refer to yourself as a (insert word here) nazi, it means you feel the need to be very strict with that subject. For example, a grammar nazi would point out every single spelling and grammar mistake they see, right down to the use of who and whom.

Sorry about that one, I'm not a neo-nazi, I swear :lol:.
GramercyRiff99

Postby turnbull_badger » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:10 pm

ok i'm sorry, well know i now a new meaning to it! :D
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]
turnbull_badger

Postby MiddleMan07 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:18 pm

"Youre the only one that understands me Kramer." -The Soup Nazi
Good.. Real Good.. The Best. [GOODFELLAZ CL1Q '20O6']
[BROUGHT THE FURIES INTERVIEW TO THE PUBL1C]
(fear the elite. New Forum Order.)
MiddleMan07
Warrior

!

Postby Ajax_91 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:52 pm

MiddleMan07 wrote:"Youre the only one that understands me Kramer." -The Soup Nazi

Lol :lol:

any yes your correct sh did come out in 99 (my bad.) the game still creeped me out. lol
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7148/ajax91sig4mz.png[/img][/url]
im finnaly back..and i tottaly missed out. lol
Ajax_91

Postby BaseballFury100 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:42 am

yeah resident evil and condemmed, and manhunt and those games are freaky but it makes me feel much better when i blow them away with my boomstick :badgrin:
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/SuperMario1000/BASEBALLFURY100BETTASIG-1.jpg[/img]
BaseballFury100

Postby prozium » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:11 am

turnbull_badger wrote:dino crisis for ps one, you're on an island trying to find and rescue a scientist but the island is infested with dinosaurs, it may sound lame but it is so scary especially when you're just walking down a hallway and then a raptor leaps through a window, or you walk into a room a see a guard with his guts all over the floor, it was a great game even though its ps one.

Ah man I remember Dino Crisis! The first encounter with the raptor scared the hell out of me!

FEAR. Now there is a game that knows how to scare! Me and my friends were playing it at an internet cafe and we were all screaming and jumping out of our seats. Must have been hilarious for people who saw us, four teenagers screaming like little girls  :lol:

Manhunt didn't really scare me except for the part where you get chased by piggsy. JESUS! That part was freaky as hell! You'd hear him grunting and his chainsaw running and man...just overall a really scary part.

Alien VS Predator is one hell of a scary game too playing as marine. Surprised nobody mentioned it yet because story mode for the marine is damn near nerv-wrecking!

AVP2 has a real fare share of jump moments, but more for the alien jumping out of a vent type things.

The Silent Hill series though...man...I've never been so scared before in my life as I have playing through these games. The first with the air raid siren, the second with pyramid head, the third with  the amusement park. Haven't played the 4th yet though.
SUPER HAPPY PINEAPPLE MAN!

PLEASE RESIZE YOUR SIG TO THE CURRENT RULES

[img]http://www.marconelweb.it/thewarriors1979/images/UserBar/userbar_Punks.jpg[/img]
prozium

PreviousNext

Return to The Arcade [Game Chat]