GUN

The Arcade is full of people talking about video games.

GUN

Postby papa arnold » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:49 pm

anyone played this game id highly recommended to everyone its about a mountanier called colton white and his father NED they go hunting and end up on a steam boat to see someone about their payment when the steamboat gets attacked and blown up NED dies and you wscape and you go on the hunt for magruder the man who killed him while finding things out on the way,you get different weapons such as rifles pistols,bows,arrows,melee and thrown

it is set in the wild west BTW it is brilliant
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
User avatar
papa arnold
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: GUN

Postby Warriorfan54321 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:01 pm

i love it  i've played and completed it.
GET A DREAM HOLD ONTO IT AND SHOOT FOR THE SKY
User avatar
Warriorfan54321
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Wales

Re: GUN

Postby Swan23 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:56 am

Great game, and it's a damned shame it's so short. I think Activision might make a sequel or a prequel and make it twice as long. But yeah, real fun to start something with the locals. :D
[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7357/userbar3132643cz.gif[/img]
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Swan28/kokokay5.png[/img]

I need a new sig. :doubt:
User avatar
Swan23
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Bopperville, USA

Re: GUN

Postby turnbull_badger » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:56 pm

i have this game, its pretty old though. there's a psp version too but i don't think i'll get it. the game was good but it was too short and easy, for some reason eveyone finds magruder hard except for me and my friend who told me about the game, we both beat him first time.
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]
User avatar
turnbull_badger
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:58 pm
Location: South west London

Re: GUN

Postby doyle » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:04 am

Great Game!!!! I've completed it at 100%, a real though game....
and don't forget Red Dead Revolver made by Rockstar Games another great one too with special music.
[url=http://www.marconelweb.it/thewarriors1979][img]http://www.marconelweb.it/imgForum/modern_doyle.jpg[/img][/url]
User avatar
doyle
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: Terracina (LT) - Lazio

Re: GUN

Postby papa arnold » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:33 am

turnbull_badger wrote:i have this game, its pretty old though. there's a psp version too but i don't think i'll get it. the game was good but it was too short and easy, for some reason eveyone finds magruder hard except for me and my friend who told me about the game, we both beat him first time.
persoanlly i think macgruders hard,i cant even get down the mountain before i get to fight him(but il get there i allways do in the end)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
User avatar
papa arnold
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: GUN

Postby turnbull_badger » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:00 pm

its good when you complete it 100%, you get the invincible horse and you also have those mega powerful guns
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]
User avatar
turnbull_badger
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:58 pm
Location: South west London

Re: GUN

Postby Swan23 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:59 pm

turnbull_badger wrote:its good when you complete it 100%, you get the invincible horse and you also have those mega powerful guns


But nobody to shoot at.....what a waste....they could've at least had a ton of side missions..
[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7357/userbar3132643cz.gif[/img]
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Swan28/kokokay5.png[/img]

I need a new sig. :doubt:
User avatar
Swan23
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Bopperville, USA

Re: GUN

Postby the wigan warrior » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 pm

I love this game, I got it for Christmas a couple of years back. Its got a great story, but like some of you already said its way too short. I rekon if the game was a bit bigger, you could rob stuff like trains with gangs etc, and meet other people on horses this game would be one of the best going.
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/66ext/2wfn1qu.jpg[/img]
the wigan warrior
Warrior
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:22 pm

Re: GUN

Postby papa arnold » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Swan23 wrote:
turnbull_badger wrote:its good when you complete it 100%, you get the invincible horse and you also have those mega powerful guns


But nobody to shoot at.....what a waste....they could've at least had a ton of side missions..
well you can do showdowns and things and when you go back to hollisters fort sometimes the remains of his savages try and escape you can kill them

the wigan warrior wrote:I love this game, I got it for Christmas a couple of years back. Its got a great story, but like some of you already said its way too short. I rekon if the game was a bit bigger, you could rob stuff like trains with gangs etc, and meet other people on horses this game would be one of the best going.
and yes that would be a good idea i think you should be able to take down gangs like the red hand gang,and rob wagon trains and even attack indian camps
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
User avatar
papa arnold
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: GUN

Postby turnbull_badger » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:56 am

i waited by the train track for ages when i first played it, i was waiting for a train to see if i could rob it.
afterwards i just went arould scalping every person i met. god that was fun  :lol:
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]
User avatar
turnbull_badger
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:58 pm
Location: South west London

Re: GUN

Postby Swan23 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:40 pm

papa arnold wrote:
Swan23 wrote:
turnbull_badger wrote:its good when you complete it 100%, you get the invincible horse and you also have those mega powerful guns


But nobody to shoot at.....what a waste....they could've at least had a ton of side missions..
well you can do showdowns and things and when you go back to hollisters fort sometimes the remains of his savages try and escape you can kill them

Yeah, I knew that. I was just saying.  :p
[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7357/userbar3132643cz.gif[/img]
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Swan28/kokokay5.png[/img]

I need a new sig. :doubt:
User avatar
Swan23
Rank: Riff
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Bopperville, USA

Re: GUN

Postby mafiaman I » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:19 am

gun was a cool game
User avatar
mafiaman I
Rank: Bopper
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:44 pm

Re: GUN

Postby Warriorfan54321 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:41 am

mafiaman could you tell us why it was cool that doesn't really say much

it was a cool game.


why?


hey have you guys tries it on insane god it's way hard. You pretty much need that whiskey bottle with soemthing in it all the time.
GET A DREAM HOLD ONTO IT AND SHOOT FOR THE SKY
User avatar
Warriorfan54321
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: Wales

Re: GUN

Postby mafiaman I » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:35 pm

well i like it because hte graphics are pretty good u can see when the head flys off and the gameplay was fun
User avatar
mafiaman I
Rank: Bopper
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:44 pm

Next

Return to The Arcade [Game Chat]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron