Anyone besides me "STUCK IN THE 80s"

Hook up with other people who love music!

Re: Anyone besides me

Postby nightarmyWARRIOR » Thu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

DonnaMC wrote:He was shot so I read somewhere. Someone killed him outsude their studio.

To be more accurate, it was inside his studio and I think that they have not yet found the murderer.

Heh, I don't listen Blondie but I like Rapture. Old school.
nightarmyWARRIOR

Postby steve5635 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 pm

loved 80's metal, hair, speed, heavy,thrash, you name it i had it going all the time on my record player, and in the car, went to many a concert back in the day still do as a matter of fact. got into kiss in 77/78 i was 9 and it just went from there.

talk of early metallica here, seeing the puppets tour opening for ozzy has to be the defining moment for me, what a performance ! the power the energy was something i had never witnessed it just blew me away. my first show however was twisted sister headlining with y&t and dokken back in oct. of '84. i will never forget it. 28 years latter and still headbanging along.
did we lose these f'n clowns or what
steve5635

Postby WildBoy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Love the 80's music still - The Cult, Duran Duran, Killing Joke, ABC, Michael Jackson, Power Stations, Arcadia, Run DMC, Simple Minds, Hall and Oates, INXS.

TO make the 80's music more interesting - I look for live versions, new remixes, cover versions and some of the mashes out there are awesome.
What's the matter - goin' faggot?
WildBoy

Previous

Return to The Radio Station [Music Chat]