Tupac shakur

Hook up with other people who love music!

Tupac shakur

Postby warlord jp » Wed May 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Who thinks 2pac is the best rapper or singer of all time? I know i do, its what he says in the songs  that really gets me. That strong stuff, how he suffered and all of that, plus he sanged very good songs too. Eazy e is great too, but tupac is the best. Which songs do you all think are the greatest? i think ballad of the dead soulja and life goes on are the greatest. I would really like to hear yorur opinion.
warlord jp

Re: Tupac shakur

Postby Lion » Thu May 25, 2006 12:19 am

Don't like his music, but loved his role in Above The Rim ;)
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]
Lion

Postby Oddity » Thu May 25, 2006 2:47 am

He was ok, as a lyricist his rhyme skills were average at best and his songs to me made him look like a hypocrite, 1 minute he's talking about how the black community need to care for and love each other, next minute he's claiming to be a "gangsta"  screaming thuglife and threatening the lives of other people.
"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle" - Greatest line of all time

[img]http://www.horrortalk.com/reviews/HitchHiker/HH20.jpg[/img]
Oddity

Postby LIPPY » Thu May 25, 2006 12:50 pm

Oddity wrote:He was ok, as a lyricist his rhyme skills were average at best and his songs to me made him look like a hypocrite, 1 minute he's talking about how the black community need to care for and love each other, next minute he's claiming to be a "gangsta"  screaming thuglife and threatening the lives of other people.

Solid. Hey, I LIKED 2Pac (11 or 12 years ago), but nowadays it's ridiculous. He's had something like three times as many albums out since he's been dead, than when he was alive. He's been completely and utterly exploited. Hell, even his mother sold his soul! Don't get me wrong, he definitely had skills and some amazing songs... but recycling them songs, adding 'newer' rappers to them and then flogging them as ringtones is just... AAaaaRRRrrggghh I don't wanna say  :evil:!
Hold your tongue...
LIPPY

Postby Ajax_91 » Sun May 28, 2006 11:19 pm

2pac. was indeed. the best rapper from the west coast.

his lyrics always get to me as well. the one that gets to me the most would have to be thugz mansion. and keep ya head up.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7148/ajax91sig4mz.png[/img][/url]
im finnaly back..and i tottaly missed out. lol
Ajax_91

Postby beloved » Tue May 30, 2006 10:50 pm

LIONS ON THE RED CARPET wrote:Don't like his music, but loved his role in Above The Rim ;)

ya i also liked his role in that movie and i not sure if ya know that movie Juice?but he was good in that movie to me. :) but i love the second version of Thugz Mansion, and the song Dear Momma cuz i could relate to that.
"be lookin' good warriors all the way back to coney you here me babies... good...real good...adios."
beloved

Postby Ajax_91 » Tue May 30, 2006 11:26 pm

beloved wrote:Dear Momma cuz i could relate to that.

yeah dear momma was a good one too. another one i forgot about is changes. thats the one i realtate to the most.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7148/ajax91sig4mz.png[/img][/url]
Ajax_91

Postby beloved » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:27 pm

Ajax_91 wrote:
beloved wrote:Dear Momma cuz i could relate to that.

yeah dear momma was a good one too. another one i forgot about is changes. thats the one i realtate to the most.

CHANGES!!!I can't believe i forgot about that one! ](*,) GREAT SONG...GREAT SONG!!!
"be lookin' good warriors all the way back to coney you here me babies... good...real good...adios."
beloved

Postby Daddy Cool » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:27 am

LIPPY wrote:
Oddity wrote:He was ok, as a lyricist his rhyme skills were average at best and his songs to me made him look like a hypocrite, 1 minute he's talking about how the black community need to care for and love each other, next minute he's claiming to be a "gangsta"  screaming thuglife and threatening the lives of other people.

Solid. Hey, I LIKED 2Pac (11 or 12 years ago), but nowadays it's ridiculous. He's had something like three times as many albums out since he's been dead, than when he was alive. He's been completely and utterly exploited. Hell, even his mother sold his soul! Don't get me wrong, he definitely had skills and some amazing songs... but recycling them songs, adding 'newer' rappers to them and then flogging them as ringtones is just... AAaaaRRRrrggghh I don't wanna say  :evil:!
  i agree about all these rappers usin his songs.The thing i hate most is most of the ppl Pac didnt like use his songs and make them WEAK :evil: If Pac was alive he wouldnt of did songs with any of them commercial rappers. Another thing is 50Cent wouldnt have a career if it wasnt for Pac cause most of 50s 1st album was Pac verses :evil:
Daddy Cool

Postby LIPPY » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:59 pm

Daddy Cool wrote:
LIPPY wrote:

i agree about all these rappers usin his songs.The thing i hate most is most of the ppl Pac didnt like use his songs and make them WEAK :evil: If Pac was alive he wouldnt of did songs with any of them commercial rappers. Another thing is 50Cent wouldnt have a career if it wasnt for Pac cause most of 50s 1st album was Pac verses :evil:

Yep. Same stuff just recycled. Going round and round and round and round... And Daddy Cool, 2Pac didn't give 50 Cent his career, the bloke that shot him 9 times did.
Hold your tongue...
LIPPY

Postby Ajax_91 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:59 pm

Daddy Cool wrote:
LIPPY wrote:

i strongly agree with that.
Ajax_91

Postby Toxicswan » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:11 am

2pac was ok, its his own fault he is dead tho any one who talks about being murdered so much is asking for it, one day someone will do it :evil:
Toxicswan

Postby MiddleMan07 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:50 am

Tupac is nothing compared to Jay. Still a good rapper tho
Good.. Real Good.. The Best. [GOODFELLAZ CL1Q '20O6']
[BROUGHT THE FURIES INTERVIEW TO THE PUBL1C]
(fear the elite. New Forum Order.)
MiddleMan07
Warrior

Postby Kartoon » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:38 pm

in reality i could break you all down on 2pac

the good and the bad

i could also break down all these people like 50 cent on his songs

but it far to fun to read this

by the way

<----use to write from a indy rap mag that will remain nameless
[center]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/feb12banner.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/1000bar.jpg[/img]
Kartoon

Postby LYCAN » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:52 pm

tupac was good but it really sad that he died so young  :(
"When I got off that subway and I saw you, I thought, oh baby throw it my way!".
LYCAN

Next

Return to The Radio Station [Music Chat]