The Warriors Turf Wars Board Game

Discuss the various video games based on the movie.

Re: The Warriors Turf Wars Board Game

Postby Cochese » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:34 pm

JuliaSKG wrote:
Cochese wrote:This is the most exciting news I've read on the forum, since the ever impending vinyl release!!

I assure you this is no illusive vinyl! Although I would personally love to have a vinyl too.

Well, you'll only have to wait until early May...allegedly :D
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
Cochese

Postby Cochese » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:36 pm

JuliaSKG wrote:
Night Stalker wrote:Julia, The artwork for Swan is lookin' really good! Now as I understand it, there are going to be expansions to the game, does this mean there will be more characters added on in further board games? By the way kindly put me in for 1st purchase rights on the 1st Printing of that game!!! (smirk). Finally, a board game that really peaks my interest. I would probably have to purchase two, one of course to play and the other to keep Mint in the Box for the collector in me. Keep up the terrific work. ~Peace out~.

Haha that's awesome to hear! One of the coolest things we get to do is respectfully add to the lore. For example, we made a Lizzie's Logo. With expansions (because we would love to make some!), we are excited by the opportunity to dig in deeper to some of the gangs that got little to no screen time. Breath life into some of the characters that may have just been extras at the conclave in the film.

LizziesLogo.png

THIS IS GONNA BE SOOOOOO COOL!!!
Cochese

Postby JuliaSKG » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:51 am

Cochese wrote:
JuliaSKG wrote:
Night Stalker wrote:Hey there Julia, the game sounds like it will be pretty cool from what I read. Do you know offhand if it will it be a collectors edition type of game with "Limited Numbers" produced? Great that Paramount is allowing it to be marketed. Lookin' forward to it! ~Peace out~

Great question! What I can say now, is that the first print we do is a special limited edition version. However, another addition will be printed for retail later!

Put me down for 2!! For the same reason as Night Stalker :D Why don't you make it the "warriorsmovis.co.uk Limited Edition"? ;)

Haha that's a good idea!
JuliaSKG

Postby Night Stalker » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:29 am

Yeah, I'll go along with Cochese's idea for a warriorsmovie.co.uk Limited edition. You can utililize my tag name as one of the gaming pieces, ;) (snicker). But in any case keep up the great work on the game, we'll be looking forward to it.
Night Stalker

Postby JuliaSKG » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:27 am

Night Stalker wrote:Yeah, I'll go along with Cochese's idea for a warriorsmovie.co.uk Limited edition. You can utililize my tag name as one of the gaming pieces, ;) (snicker). But in any case keep up the great work on the game, we'll be looking forward to it.

Haha we will do our best! But thanks for the support so far. We are still trucking along, but we have to work alongside Paramount so that takes a minute or 100! But I'll have a few more splash arts for you guys in the next day or so!
JuliaSKG

Postby JuliaSKG » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:42 am

But we are curious! Which gangs would you love to see in the game if you could play as any of them?
JuliaSKG

Postby Ninth Delegate » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:22 am

JuliaSKG wrote:But we are curious! Which gangs would you love to see in the game if you could play as any of them?

People will expect the gangs that got a lot of screen time in the movie to be include (furies, turnbulls ect), but I'd also like to see Moon runners, Savage huns, Hi hats and Satans mothers. With the research material on this forum, you could do the correct artwork for the gang patches (unlike rockstar games)
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Hey there Julia, well the one thing that is nice is that you're open to a lot of creation with gangs that had little to none on screen appearance. You can pretty much use an open slate with these lesser known gangs and create profiles for them, as long as the folks at Paramount okay it.
Some of the better known gangs are kind of a must have such as the Rogues if only for their sadistic nature, the Riffs due to their martial arts background and being that they're the largest of the NY gangs. The Lizzies being that they had to use their brains and feminine wiles to compete with other gangs as physically they would usually be outmatched. The Furies are also a favorite, I mean comeon a bunch of bat wielding thugs that look like a deranged NY Yankees team. The Hi Hats because who can resist a gang that looks like painted up mimes. Also the Punks, Turnbulls, etc, etc.
So many gangs can be utilized and what's nice is it opens up game play for gangs that really did not have little if any impact in the movie. If Paramount okays the type of background and profiling you give to each gang, it's an open book and wellspring of ideas that make for fun game play you can offer up to us Warriors fans. Just my humble opinion. ~Peace out and God Bless~.
Night Stalker

Postby JuliaSKG » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:55 am

Night Stalker wrote:Hey there Julia, well the one thing that is nice is that you're open to a lot of creation with gangs that had little to none on screen appearance. You can pretty much use an open slate with these lesser known gangs and create profiles for them, as long as the folks at Paramount okay it.
Some of the better known gangs are kind of a must have such as the Rogues if only for their sadistic nature, the Riffs due to their martial arts background and being that they're the largest of the NY gangs. The Lizzies being that they had to use their brains and feminine wiles to compete with other gangs as physically they would usually be outmatched. The Furies are also a favorite, I mean comeon a bunch of bat wielding thugs that look like a deranged NY Yankees team. The Hi Hats because who can resist a gang that looks like painted up mimes. Also the Punks, Turnbulls, etc, etc.
So many gangs can be utilized and what's nice is it opens up game play for gangs that really did not have little if any impact in the movie. If Paramount okays the type of background and profiling you give to each gang, it's an open book and wellspring of ideas that make for fun game play you can offer up to us Warriors fans. Just my humble opinion. ~Peace out and God Bless~.

Those are some great points. As of now we have The Warriors, The Rogues, The Lizzies, and the Furies. But we are so excited to dive into more gangs since there are so many!
JuliaSKG

Postby JuliaSKG » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:00 am

OKAY! I'm excited to share a new art piece with you for Cropsy! :D

skg_rogues_cropsy_colors.png
skg_rogues_cropsy_colors.png (2.02 MiB) Viewed 4485 times
JuliaSKG

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:44 am

JuliaSKG wrote:OKAY! I'm excited to share a new art piece with you for Cropsy! :D

No-scroll variant:
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby JuliaSKG » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 am

4nik8 wrote:
JuliaSKG wrote:OKAY! I'm excited to share a new art piece with you for Cropsy! :D

No-scroll variant:

Haha oh thank you!!
JuliaSKG

Postby JuliaSKG » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:04 am

Super excited to finally share with you one of the Baseball Furies!

No-scroll variant:
JuliaSKG

Postby Cochese » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:35 pm

OMG!!! What with the re-issue this year of the vinyl soundtrack, now this!! I don't think I'm going to be able to contain myself for much longer!!! BOOM!!! :lol:
Cochese

Postby Cochese » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Tis indeed a good year for us boppers!! :D
Cochese

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games