Post your glitches!

Discuss the various video games based on the movie.
Mikey Ramone

Post your glitches!

Post by Mikey Ramone »

Well the Warriors game is incrdibly glitchy. When my dad and my bro were playing "Sharp Dressed Man" Cochise got wasted and suddenly got up and started to dance! with the little red cross on his chest! Amazing really! Then there was another time where my brother was playing too but he was beating up on the Warriors. He got to Cowboy and he got his chair but CB was still sitting!! Amazing

ajaxismad

Re: Post your glitches!

Post by ajaxismad »

I havent found much glitches to tell u the truth..
[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/nafster_2006/1e59d2bc.gif[/img][img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/nafster_2006/userbar-warriors.jpg[/img]

CleonWarlord

Post by CleonWarlord »

Yeah, really. There isn't much glicthes at all. It's very rare if a glitch happens in The Warriors.

Mikey Ramone

Post by Mikey Ramone »

CleonWarlord wrote: Yeah, really. There isn't much glicthes at all. It's very rare if a glitch happens in The Warriors.
Really? I've seen a bunch! Dancing Cochise, Evil Cowboy Twin, No reaction when you spray some one in the face. At the Warriors hangout, go on the roof and Sprint off the it and press "x/⌂" and you land your face in the cement. But jump off where the Fence is, by the pawn shop and try to hit the fence. You land on the fence and if you try to get off you appear on the left side. Or the suspended Rembrandt that was funny too.

CleonWarlord

Post by CleonWarlord »

Mikey Ramone wrote:
CleonWarlord wrote: Yeah, really. There isn't much glicthes at all. It's very rare if a glitch happens in The Warriors.
Really? I've seen a bunch! Dancing Cochise, Evil Cowboy Twin, No reaction when you spray some one in the face. At the Warriors hangout, go on the roof and Sprint off the it and press "x/⌂" and you land your face in the cement. But jump off where the Fence is, by the pawn shop and try to hit the fence. You land on the fence and if you try to get off you appear on the left side. Or the suspended Rembrandt that was funny too.
Well, of course? If you are TRYING to expeirence a glitch, of ocurse it will happen. It's not glitchy if you just go through normal play.

Mikey Ramone

Post by Mikey Ramone »

CleonWarlord wrote: Well, of course? If you are TRYING to expeirence a glitch, of ocurse it will happen. It's not glitchy if you just go through normal play.
I did. I don't even know how to look for them! They just happened to appear out of the blue. After all Rockstar Games are very glitchy :roll:

CleonWarlord

Post by CleonWarlord »

Some can be, yes. Vice City has alot of bugs and glitches if you know where to look. Like the infamous Cuban gang outfit one!

taylor

Post by taylor »

CleonWarlord wrote: Some can be, yes. Vice City has alot of bugs and glitches if you know where to look. Like the infamous Cuban gang outfit one!
its not really infamous people love glitches
"the truce... is it still on"

turnbull_badger

Post by turnbull_badger »

i hated that glitch, i really wanted to wear the cuban outfit, but couldn't get to it.
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]

Kujo_87

Post by Kujo_87 »

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but It happens to me a lot in the Warriors game. Whenever i get thrown through a window, an old fence,  or even just into a trash can i lose all my health. I don't use any cheats or anything so I don't know what's going on
[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8223/sig22ih.png[/img]
                         GO GET IT

Mikey Ramone

Post by Mikey Ramone »

Kujo_87 wrote: I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but It happens to me a lot in the Warriors game. Whenever i get thrown through a window, an old fence,? or even just into a trash can i lose all my health. I don't use any cheats or anything so I don't know what's going on
Hmm. That's strange. Though it must be frustrating I bet. I hate it when I catch on fire you can't even freakin' attack!

swan_warrior

Post by swan_warrior »

one time i was playing the misson where ajax joins the warriors and it was the end and i was running down the boardwalk when suddenly ajax runs up it the air like theres steps there and then fell von his face.

Mikey Ramone

Post by Mikey Ramone »

swan_warrior wrote: one time i was playing the misson where ajax joins the warriors and it was the end and i was running down the boardwalk when suddenly ajax runs up it the air like theres steps there and then fell von his face.
Were you looking for that glitch? No I don't think so. See, Glitches come at random!

cobb

Post by cobb »

I have not found any but who wants to sometimes gliches might screw up the game
ahh!!!! fuzzy things!!!!

ajaxismad

Post by ajaxismad »

i hate glitches unless ther classic like in the gta series.
[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/nafster_2006/1e59d2bc.gif[/img][img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/nafster_2006/userbar-warriors.jpg[/img]