Unbreakable bat

Discuss the various video games based on the movie.
Frank_Castle

Unbreakable bat

Post by Frank_Castle »

I was playing earlier and i noticed that the unbreakable bat (gotten by doing a cheat) does alot less damage than a normal bat and has anyone else experienced this?
[url=http://userbarmaker.com/][img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1702/541179847029lb8.png[/img][/url]

Mikey Ramone

Re: Unbreakable bat

Post by Mikey Ramone »

Frank_Castle wrote: I was playing earlier and i noticed that the unbreakable bat (gotten by doing a cheat) does alot less damage than a normal bat and has anyone else experienced this?
Nope. I think it's fine and handier than a normal bat.
1)It don't break
2)Bats are awesome

swan_jax

Post by swan_jax »

no. when i use the unbreakable bat it does more damage. wanna know y cause its unbreakable. :mrgreen: :twisted:

Vermin/Cowboy

Post by Vermin/Cowboy »

If u guys want to know another way to get an unbreakable bat, when your in the Ajax/Snow Flashback and u have to beat up L.C., get him to drop the bat and give it to Snow(tell Snow to stop and don't let him beat up L.C.). Then, when u guys have to run away from the Destroyers, get the bat off Snow and it will be unbreakable!!
The Warriors ain't good. Not even really good. They're the best!!

Truro Warrior

Post by Truro Warrior »

swan_jax wrote: no. when i use the unbreakable bat it does more damage. wanna know y cause its unbreakable. :mrgreen: :twisted:

thats wot i thought