Question about Virgil.

Discuss the various video games based on the movie.
Vermin/Cowboy

Question about Virgil.

Post by Vermin/Cowboy »

Sorry if this has been asked before!!

Do ya think Virgil only hated Cleon and not Vermin? Virgil said that he knew Cleon was trying to get on top or something like that. He never said anything about Vermin.
The Warriors ain't good. Not even really good. They're the best!!

cobb

Re: Question about Virgil.

Post by cobb »

he had to have hated vermin he just didnt like cleon because he was worlord but virgil hated all warriors
ahh!!!! fuzzy things!!!!

goin_CRAZY

Post by goin_CRAZY »

I think Virgil just saw Vermin as a little pawn, he probably didn't think anything of him and just sent him on patrol with Cleon because he was available that night of the set-up deal on the Satan's Mothers.
THS IS 2 BIG RESIZE IT TO THE CURRENT SIG RULES

Mikey Ramone

Post by Mikey Ramone »

goin_CRAZY wrote: I think Virgil just saw Vermin as a little pawn, he probably didn't think anything of him and just sent him on patrol with Cleon because he was available that night of the set-up deal on the Satan's Mothers.
Or since Vermin was affiliated with Cleon then maybe Virgil might have hated Vermin

goin_CRAZY

Post by goin_CRAZY »

I don't think Vermin was really all that well-known in the Destroyers, he was more than likely just an up and coming soldier and probably looked up to Cleon so that's why Virgil decided it'd be best to kill two birds with one stone.
THS IS 2 BIG RESIZE IT TO THE CURRENT SIG RULES

cobb

Post by cobb »

goin_CRAZY wrote: I don't think Vermin was really all that well-known in the Destroyers, he was more than likely just an up and coming soldier and probably looked up to Cleon so that's why Virgil decided it'd be best to kill two birds with one stone.
or the fact they were buddies
ahh!!!! fuzzy things!!!!

Vermin/Cowboy

Post by Vermin/Cowboy »

cobb wrote: he had to have hated vermin he just didnt like cleon because he was worlord but virgil hated all warriors
That's a good point.
The Warriors ain't good. Not even really good. They're the best!!

LYCAN

Post by LYCAN »

Virgil was scared of cleon and vermin so he set them up
"When I got off that subway and I saw you, I thought, oh baby throw it my way!".

Johan

Post by Johan »

Vergil hated Cleon, but Vermin is Cleons freind, but Vergil tryed to kill both so ..  Yes he hated Vermin too.
RESIZE!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JohanKswe

BaseballFury73

Post by BaseballFury73 »

What was the deal when he was yelling out "I'll kill you, just like I did with Jamal!"
was Jamal like Cleon's brother or something? Did they mention that anywhere else?
Sorry I havent played the flashback missions yet. Just got the game yesterday and
working my wau thru story missions first. I wanna get to the night all hell breaks loose
in the Big Apple. Cant wait to play those movie missions.  :badgrin:

eliminator1

Post by eliminator1 »

BaseballFury73 wrote: What was the deal when he was yelling out "I'll kill you, just like I did with Jamal!"
was Jamal like Cleon's brother or something? Did they mention that anywhere else?
Sorry I havent played the flashback missions yet. Just got the game yesterday and
working my wau thru story missions first. I wanna get to the night all hell breaks loose
in the Big Apple. Cant wait to play those movie missions.  :badgrin:
I think you have misheard a line. There is no real character called Jamal (one of the generic Riff soldiers has this name, but he's irrelevant here), but Virgil does shout something like "I'll kill you, like I killed your boy!" when you finally fight him. He's referring to a junior Warrior called Ash, who gets killed in the mission where you have to defend the four Coney shops against the Destroyers.

You've probably seen Ash, he tags along in a few of the earlier missions, and seems to be good friends with Vermin. He'sa bit annoying, imo.

loki

Post by loki »

Virgils just a drunk looney with an anoying voice destroyers would`ve so much better of without him  :-({|=
[url=http://imagesocket.com/view/the_furies1bb5.jpg][img]http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/the_furies1bb5.jpg[/img][/url] If you think nothing is impossible try slamming a revolving door.

adam88

Post by adam88 »

I think Virgil hates all existence.  He represents Cleon's exact opposite.  Cleon, is a man who is disciplined and wants more in life.  He does not care who you are, and what background you are from, as long as you bring something special to the group, and prove you want something better in life, he will give you opportunity.  Cleon has high standards, while Virgil is a waste of human existence.  Rather than have hopes and dreams, like Cyrus and Cleon,  he's just a greedy, paranoid lowlife, who will kill his own mother for a few bucks.  So yes he hates vermin to, and could care about anyone else, as long as no one stops him from living in his insignificant life.

Swan 1979

Post by Swan 1979 »

I think he hated both of them.
[img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/swan197/swan1979.jpg[/img]

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

I think he was threatened by Cleon being more popular and Vermin was not as big a threat but was Cleon's hommie so Virgil wanted to get rid of both.  For that matter why wasn't Vermin warchief in the warriors, he helped start the darn gang, what up with that?
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector