LOL

Discuss the various video games based on the movie.
YoungWarrior

LOL

Post by YoungWarrior »

ok so u know how if u get seperaated from the warriors they'll try to get back to u and if there running back and u jump a fence to quick they gotta jump it again to get to ur side?well i was playing no permits no parley and a cop a gang both jumped the fence at the same time.then they continually jumped the fence trying to get to the other side :lol: :lol:

All Grown Up

Re: LOL

Post by All Grown Up »

LOL, yeah that is pretty funny, I might try that! :lol:
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

Swan Owns All

Post by Swan Owns All »

yeah. I sometimes lure the cops over and as they're climbing I hope back over and run 8)
You Warriors are good, real good.....The Best

Mikey Ramone

Post by Mikey Ramone »

Swan Owns All wrote: yeah. I sometimes lure the cops over and as they're climbing I hope back over and run 8)
Oh yeah. I do that all the time mostly cause I screwed something up or I'm trying to save a fellow Warrior. And if the cop has to jump the fence again I just run like hell outta there!

Colombian Warrior

Post by Colombian Warrior »

Swan Owns All wrote: yeah. I sometimes lure the cops over and as they're climbing I hope back over and run 8)
Yeah i do that to cops too. its really funny.

also when the dealers rob me by running away with my money and dont gve me the item, then i chase them and we always get stuck on the fences doing that.  :lol: its really funny. but then i end up killing him, and i take all his stuff lol.  :badgrin:
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h208/ajax1115/cwbird-1.jpg[/img]