On Ajax and Snow's flashback, have you ever tried to....

Discuss the various video games based on the movie.

Re: On Ajax and Snow's flashback, have you ever tried to....

Postby stevo2k6 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 am

Ajax_41 wrote:
Honey Lips Soldier wrote:You have to stop and fight the Destroyers to complete 100% of the game, so yeah, I've done it. I think you have to kill 40 of them. I did and then I swear my Warrior had never run so fast!
I don't use cheats either, though I think I accidentally activated one once.
You shouldn't stop and fight during the Furies chase though - those Furies are super strong or something because they effing murder you in about two seconds even if only one has caught up to you.
I didn't try to fight them, I was just very poor at running when I first played the game "AAH! HELP ME! I'm running into a wall!" lol
xox

i hate the part when you go over a fence and then the camera wiew changes so that sometimes Swan stops running...

i thought that was my joypad knackering up but if u have the problem of him stoppin runnin must not b my joypad lol
S.Ritson
stevo2k6

Postby Honey Lips Soldier » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:27 pm

stevo2k6 wrote:
Ajax_41 wrote:
Honey Lips Soldier wrote:You have to stop and fight the Destroyers to complete 100% of the game, so yeah, I've done it. I think you have to kill 40 of them. I did and then I swear my Warrior had never run so fast!
I don't use cheats either, though I think I accidentally activated one once.
You shouldn't stop and fight during the Furies chase though - those Furies are super strong or something because they effing murder you in about two seconds even if only one has caught up to you.
I didn't try to fight them, I was just very poor at running when I first played the game "AAH! HELP ME! I'm running into a wall!" lol
xox

i hate the part when you go over a fence and then the camera wiew changes so that sometimes Swan stops running...

i thought that was my joypad knackering up but if u have the problem of him stoppin runnin must not b my joypad lol

Yeah, the angle changes so you're not running straight forward anymore; you're running diagonally instead and it tends to catch people out the first five (or seven) times.
And that Turnbulls chace level - took us about 50 tries between the two of us.
~byw'r foment~
~live the moment~
Honey Lips Soldier

Postby ajax the warrior » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:39 am

Yeah i have fought the furies after the blackout mission when you have to go to the subway yeah i beat them.
Im a little teapot short and stout
ajax the warrior

Postby swan64 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:47 am

Well i lyk fighting the furies at the end of level 4. Its also gud fytioback mission and i did these without cheats. When i fought the destroyers i went inside a garage then when they followed me in i threw them all about and started smashing heads off walls i needed all my flash 4 it though then i ran lyk mad...how many destroyers are there? :?
swan64

Postby mafiaman I » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:26 am

ya i kill 35 of them to d th ebonus abjective thn leave
mafiaman I

Postby LYCAN » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:11 pm

I like doing the ajax and snows flashback and to see how long i can hold off the destroyers  8)
"When I got off that subway and I saw you, I thought, oh baby throw it my way!".
LYCAN

Postby Snow_Patrol » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Whilst this is a hard flashback level, it's possible as long as you've completed the "Flashead" Coney mission to be able to hold get 4 flash at one time. The trick is to make sure you have enough money to buy up to 4 flash just before you go to AC's apartment to get your vest. If you have already have 4 flash, just go in and beat him up, then after the cutscene instead of running round to the alleyway, run into the chemist accross the street, grab a crutch and head to the right hand corner. Start swinging when the Destroyers come in, and then once the crutch smashes, use wall smashes and rage to take out as many as you can. You need to take out 10, then another 15 to complete the mission completely. Once your down to your last Flash, make your way to the cupboard to left which should be smashed, if not smash it and get another three flash. You should have enough to last you by know, and if you can't do it with seven flash, plus the flash the others drop, then you ain't heavy boppers! Once you've done the bonus's, throw someone through the crowd to clear room for you to run, and head on into the alleyway and to the exit.
[img]http://www.imagebucket.net/bucket/22663/Fury_Sig.jpg[/img]
Snow_Patrol

Postby Hardcore Soldier » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:59 am

i like fighting every soldier i can in the game.
thats what makes the game fun!
its alot more fun on hardcore soldier.
Hardcore Soldier

Postby psyko_warrior101 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:08 am

Oh i always did that the first time i got killed but i was on rage mode basically the whole time. Only because one of them came and punched Ajax from behind. And with the fox one i ended up fighting them because when i tried to run, that stupid garbage can always popped out of nowhere so I would get pissed and fight them anyway!! But yeah, I havent tried the other ones yet, but im working on the rest. There always hilarious when it came to doing stupid things and dieing.  :lol:  :)
Looks like Rebel doesn't look too happy. Just be lookin' good out there... 

-Codename:Airhed_Warrior Christy chekin in :]
psyko_warrior101

Postby stevo2k6 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:58 pm

on hardest difficulty makes fighting better i think :)
S.Ritson
stevo2k6

Postby Jamesremar » Mon May 26, 2008 6:39 am

i have done it when the destroyers were chasing me on the flashback level its fun because there is like 2 of you snd 30 of them
[img]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/UnknownWarriors/thewarriorsjordan-1-4-1.jpg[/img]
Jamesremar

Postby doyle » Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 am

I smash them up till I reach the two bonus.... it becomes boring to fight them! :shock:
[url=http://www.marconelweb.it/thewarriors1979][img]http://www.marconelweb.it/imgForum/modern_doyle.jpg[/img][/url]
doyle

Postby Ajax jr » Wed May 28, 2008 8:04 pm

I tried to do it so i could get the bonus. But i got so bored and was dying, i had to run :cry:
wats the matter, u gone faggot?- Ajax
Ajax jr

Postby Ajax7 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:08 pm

Jeez.... I must have been fighting the destroyers off for about an hour and a half... Snow got wrecked about 5 times, so I had to keep on reviving... then i ran out of flash and had low health so i had to run :D :D :D
Ajax7

Postby nazzac » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:26 pm

I have fought them. I fought the furies in the blackout mission, and the huns in fox flash back.
Nazzac The Living Legend: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11962.0

The Bangers(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10828.0

FURIES:Their Story(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10754.0
nazzac

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games