The Outsiders

Shhhh! The library is for people who like books.

The Outsiders

Postby union_jack » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:16 pm

admittedly i never got round to reading sol yurick's novel but i did recently pick up another gang saga, The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.

I'm currently reading it with some other books but i havnt finished it yet cus my school work is off the hook. It's largely about the conflict between the greasers and the socs (socials) and 3 brothers called Ponyboy, Sodapop and Darry. For all you aspiring writers it was written by a 15 year old and published when they were 17, so whats your excuse! :D

so far it seems really good so id recommend it, especially to a fan of the warriors. and from what i did read of the warriors i think it has a similar feel.

REVISION - sorry!! ive only just gone back on here after years and didnt realise the warriors only limitation!
Last edited by union_jack on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
union_jack

Re: The Outsiders

Postby The Swan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey dude, seen you're on now: you cannot still post here. Read the Rules.
Anyway I read your Topic, and thanks for sharing your "things", but there's an exact Section for this. For example "Meeting Point [Off Topic]-Meeting ground for all members of non-Warrior rank."
Cheers.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Return to The Library [Book Chat]