Outsiders and Sequels

Shhhh! The library is for people who like books.
cowboy rules

Re: Outsiders and Sequels

Post by cowboy rules »

I've just finished The Outsiders for the second time.  It gets better every time you read it! lol Anyone know where I can get the DVD? I've tried everywhere but can't find it anywhere. :(

EDIT: I just finished the book again tonight, and just now when I was watchin South Park, and Neds in hospital with Jimbo by his side. And Jimbo's reading a book to Ned. So I caught the first few words they were something like:

'Ponyboy was beat up real bad. He said "Stay gold"

and he shuts the book. Now that is a really odd coincedence lol
Last edited by cowboy rules on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/resiz1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

"Those were some desperatre dudes! Hey...so was we!!"
"I had sex last night....WITH A GIRL!!!!"

Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Post by Cowboy79 »

I'm starting to read Rumble Fish by S.E. Hinton, it seems like a good book. Hopefully it isn't as short as That Was Then....This is Now. I was going to choose Tex but decided not to, does anyone know if that's a good book to read ?

Scurvy Dog

Post by Scurvy Dog »

Cowboy79 wrote:I'm starting to read Rumble Fish by S.E. Hinton, it seems like a good book. Hopefully it isn't as short as That Was Then....This is Now. I was going to choose Tex but decided not to, does anyone know if that's a good book to read ?
Tex is a good book, and takes place LONG after TWTTIN. Mark is a character briefly introduced in Tex. And the teacher in Tex was Bryon's girfriend in TWTTIN. Taming the Star Runner takes place even further down the line from Tex.