Outsiders and Sequels

Shhhh! The library is for people who like books.

Re: Outsiders and Sequels

Postby cowboy rules » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:34 pm

I've just finished The Outsiders for the second time.  It gets better every time you read it! lol Anyone know where I can get the DVD? I've tried everywhere but can't find it anywhere. :(

EDIT: I just finished the book again tonight, and just now when I was watchin South Park, and Neds in hospital with Jimbo by his side. And Jimbo's reading a book to Ned. So I caught the first few words they were something like:

'Ponyboy was beat up real bad. He said "Stay gold"

and he shuts the book. Now that is a really odd coincedence lol
Last edited by cowboy rules on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/resiz1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

"Those were some desperatre dudes! Hey...so was we!!"
"I had sex last night....WITH A GIRL!!!!"
cowboy rules

Postby Cowboy79 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:40 am

I'm starting to read Rumble Fish by S.E. Hinton, it seems like a good book. Hopefully it isn't as short as That Was Then....This is Now. I was going to choose Tex but decided not to, does anyone know if that's a good book to read ?
Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Postby Scurvy Dog » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Cowboy79 wrote:I'm starting to read Rumble Fish by S.E. Hinton, it seems like a good book. Hopefully it isn't as short as That Was Then....This is Now. I was going to choose Tex but decided not to, does anyone know if that's a good book to read ?

Tex is a good book, and takes place LONG after TWTTIN. Mark is a character briefly introduced in Tex. And the teacher in Tex was Bryon's girfriend in TWTTIN. Taming the Star Runner takes place even further down the line from Tex.
Scurvy Dog

Previous

Return to The Library [Book Chat]