Least Favourite Warrior

This is the definitive list of Warriors Polls.

Who is your least favourite Warrior?

Ajax
8%
Cleon
2%
Cochise
6%
Cowboy
17%
The Fox
27%
Rembrandt
27%
Snowball
5%
Swan
No votes
Vermin
7%

Total votes : 139

Re: Least Favourite Warrior

Postby papa arnold » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:27 pm

Vermin/Cowboy wrote:O COME ON!! Rembrant would get up after that punch from the Punks leader. I understand Vermin staying down when he was thrown into that mirror, but Rembrant!? I could've gotten up after 10 second. Rembrant, one punch and he stays down for the rest of the fight!!
the punks leader dosnt stay down all the fight after that punch cochise (i think) gets him and the leader tries to kick cowboy but gets his legs stuck in the cubicle door then cowboy hits him
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
papa arnold

Postby furiesunleash » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm

the reason why i do not like the fox because all he does is scout for othr members and he do not get any fighting action
furiesunleash

Postby papa arnold » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:59 pm

well i love all the warriors but my least favourite is the fox im not sayin i hate him i love him hes abit to doggy-ish he always does what swan says straight away befoe the rest and things like that

take care
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
papa arnold

Postby Honey Lips Soldier » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:08 pm

Gotta say I love them all, but Cowboy is on the bottom of my list simply because in the film we didnt see hardly any of his character or personality. Original Script Cowboy was laright, but I think he would still be at the bottom of my list if they made the film like that.
xox
Happy St. Dwynwen's Day! Dwi'n dy garu di!
Last edited by Honey Lips Soldier on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~byw'r foment~
~live the moment~
Honey Lips Soldier

Postby Snowball » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:11 am

i chose fox nothing agaist him but he wasnt in the movie alot just a couple of scences thats y i chose him
cmon whats wrong with rembrandt hes the man
ImageImage
Snowball

Postby *theelectriceliminatorsit » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:39 pm

cowby is to weak to be in the warriors
*theelectriceliminatorsit

Postby Vermin Is Cool » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:19 am

Rembrant because............  :doubt: do I even have to explain?
Vermin Is Cool

Postby ajax the warrior » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:59 pm

I said rembrant he is a bad fighter and he does nothing in the movie so i say rembrant.
Im a little teapot short and stout
ajax the warrior

Postby Baby Bear » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:59 am

I say Ajax because he is annoying other than that I on't dislike the other warrios.
Baby Bear

Postby vermin76 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:03 pm

furiesunleash wrote:the reason why i do not like the fox because all he does is scout for othr members and he do not get any fighting action

sit down open your eyes and take a long hard look :evil:

as a scout foxs job was to spot trouble not go looking for it.after all thw warriors were trying to get back home to coney before they were ripped apart by the other gangs who were in much greater numbers.

the other point is the actor who played fox walked off set so you have to take into consideration that his character wasnt given that long an opportunity to make a big impact of himself in the movie.
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/winniethepooh1611/wrestlers/takersigniture.jpg[/img]
I am the warrior
I serve the death machine
Losers or conquerors
All flash past on my silver screen

Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to kn
vermin76
Heavy Muscle
Heavy Muscle

Postby The Swan » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:59 pm

Well I say ajax, he believes to be more than he really is. 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Postby THE_FURIES » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:30 pm

i would have to say that Cleon is my least favourite warrior..... ::)
Bullshit forum.
THE_FURIES

Postby Baby Bear » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:11 am

ajax the warrior wrote:I said rembrant he is a bad fighter and he does nothing in the movie so i say rembrant.

Vermin Is Cool wrote:Rembrant because............  :doubt: do I even have to explain?

C'mon people...Rembrandt probably can't fight well but he is the one that warned Vermin and Cochise when they were about to be kiled by the Lizzies and if it wasn't for him they'd be hauling pieces of them out the bay!
Baby Bear

Postby The Swan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:04 am

Baby Bear wrote:
ajax the warrior wrote:I said rembrant he is a bad fighter and he does nothing in the movie so i say rembrant.

Vermin Is Cool wrote:Rembrant because............  :doubt: do I even have to explain?

C'mon people...Rembrandt probably can't fight well but he is the one that warned Vermin and Cochise when they were about to be kiled by the Lizzies and if it wasn't for him they'd be hauling pieces of them out the bay!

Yeah Baby Bear, 100% agree... after all he took definitely care of his mates more than someone else member!!! ;)
I'd have a question 4 "THE_FURIES" now... why is Cleon (ok, your idea is welcome, but why?) your least fav member?
See ya guys!!! 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Postby Baby Bear » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:01 am

The Swan wrote:
Baby Bear wrote:

Yeah Baby Bear, 100% agree... after all he took definitely care of his mates more than someone else member!!! ;)
I'd have a question 4 "THE_FURIES" now... why is Cleon (ok, your idea is welcome, but why?) your least fav member?
See ya guys!!! 8)

If it wasn't for Cleon the Warriors probably wouldn't even exist. I mean Cleon is like the main source of this gang.
Baby Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Definitive Polls