were the Riff's a bunch of snitches???

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.
New Jersey Warrior

were the Riff's a bunch of snitches???

Post by New Jersey Warrior »

Okay, i was thinking, and i thought that maybe the Riff's and Cyrus ratted out all the gangs. and that the meeting was a bunck of bullcrap? p.s. sorry if this has been posted before.

flew to high

Re: were the Riff's a bunch of snitches???

Post by flew to high »

Hmmm thats a good theory but I'm convinced on the theory that with all the gangs in full colours marching to the park obviously had to get the attention of cops and citizens alike. It was a matter of time before he conclave was raided. If Cyrus realy wanted a truce and a secret meating than he should have ordered the gangs not to wear their colours.

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

thats something ive not heard!! but its possible, they might have been wanting to be the only gang going ? by the way im on my 1000th post woo hoo :D
S.Ritson

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

There is a post (I don't rem it now... I'll search for it), but it was also on another thread... so, good point... What I can say you guys is that, in order to me, because of Cyrus wanted the Whole Power... I wouldn't exclude he also wanted The Riffs like the one and only Gang ruling New York.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

KissTheRain

Post by KissTheRain »

It's a good idea but I don't think that was really the case. Maybe had Masai been leader at the time but when you heard Cyrus' speech is was so full of passion you couldn't not believe him.

But then maybe Cyrus was a very good actor  8)
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/replica_1990/Personal1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/replica_1990/KTRSig.jpg[/img]

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

KTR, you know what? I don't really think Cyrus wanted what we're talking about. But that is the Movie. I would divert this question to the real life although.
So, is a man the same after "achieving" the whole power? It's not easy to be the same person!!!
What about this now??? 8)
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

The Swan wrote: KTR, you know what? I don't really think Cyrus wanted what we're talking about. But that is the Movie. I would divert this question to the real life although.
So, is a man the same after "achieving" the whole power? It's not easy to be the same person!!!
What about this now??? 8)
sounds like he would go on a real power trip maybe?
S.Ritson

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

But, do you mean a power "error"?

Anyway what I meant is that Cyrus loved all his Soldiers... that's for sure!!! But having the whole power, he could change... he could become selfisher!!! 8)

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

The Swan wrote: But, do you mean a power "error"?

Anyway what I meant is that Cyrus loved all his Soldiers... that's for sure!!! But having the whole power, he could change... he could become selfisher!!! 8)
thats what usually happens with ppl, thats what i meant with power trip bud :D
S.Ritson

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

... and it's what I initially meant. It's the life, people change and maybe Cyrus would have done the same!!! Anyway, we'll never know... thanks luther!!! :evil: :lol: 8)

Warriorfan54321

Post by Warriorfan54321 »

You gotta remember crime back then was as easy to find as finding rubbish in a trashcan

it was near the 1980's the years with all the riots

so 1979 there must of been a lot of crime with all these gangs, gang wars, shops being messed with the cops would of had a bunch of calls almost 24/7 so they're gonna have paatrols these patrols see the gangs casually walking in full colours there's something suspicious going on they follow the gangs see this big meeting going down call in some squad cars cus they realise this is their big chance to nail em.
GET A DREAM HOLD ONTO IT AND SHOOT FOR THE SKY