If you had to leave one of ur fellow Warriors behind which o

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.

If you had to leave one of ur fellow Warriors behind which one would u pick?

Cleon
13%
Swan
No votes
Ajax
No votes
Snow
No votes
Cochise
No votes
Cowboy
13%
Rembrandt
50%
Vermin
13%
Fox
13%

Total votes: 8

Rocko

If you had to leave one of ur fellow Warriors behind which o

Post by Rocko »

Imagine this, your offered a truce or whatever reason. and you have to give up one of your fellow Warriors. Which one would you pick?Why?

Gezza

Re: If you had to leave one of ur fellow Warriors behind whi

Post by Gezza »

Rembrandt because he is the weakest and wouldnt prove like the other warriors in strength and muscle, and as you can tell in the film he acts as the guy who has to do the tag and then catch up, and he isnt in any control during the film so i would say Rembrandt.

Also isnt it Warriors ranks only may create a poll? or have the rules changed?
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]
[color=red]That that dont kill me can only make me stronger.[/color]

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

If it were me I would leave cleon, so I could be war chief, after I kicked Ajax's ass of course. :D
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector

furiesunleahed

Post by furiesunleahed »

Rembrandt because he is a wimping cry baby  :lol: but i still like him  :D
http://stashbox.org/779417/claudioairplaneslammorishima.gif

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

Godfather wrote: If it were me I would leave cleon, so I could be war chief, after I kicked Ajax's ass of course. :D
Hahaha i doubt it would be easy just getting cleon out of the gang, let alone kicking Ajax's ass! :P
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]

the london warrior

Post by the london warrior »

I'd let ajax go...
even though hes all heavy muscle look what happened when he wanted his way in the park...
rip marcelino sanchez 1957~1986

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

Snow was pretty good-sized, too, and used some martial arts, so it wasn't like the group was without heavy.
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

the london warrior wrote: I'd let ajax go...
even though hes all heavy muscle look what happened when he wanted his way in the park...
But you would keep Rembrandt or a weaker Warriors over Ajax? when your running for your life you think of who can bash their way out of the situation..who can help you get home.

the london warrior

Post by the london warrior »

Gezza wrote:
But you would keep Rembrandt or a weaker Warriors over Ajax? when your running for your life you think of who can bash their way out of the situation..who can help you get home.
even though rembrandt may be weak, hes quite smart like cmon cochise and vermin would be dead if it wasnt for what he did in the lizzies hangout
ajax is a brilliant fighter but he just seems to want start trouble and get involved in it when its not needed
rip marcelino sanchez 1957~1986

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

the london warrior wrote: even though rembrandt may be weak, hes quite smart like cmon cochise and vermin would be dead if it wasnt for what he did in the lizzies hangout
ajax is a brilliant fighter but he just seems to want start trouble and get involved in it when its not needed
hmm i know where your coming from and that so yeah. I just wouldnt leave Ajax, even if he is a smart mouth and will mouth off at any oppurtunity because when gangs want you dead, muscle comes before smart.
Well acctually smart can come before muscle :p depends whats happening.

BaseballFury100

Post by BaseballFury100 »

definatly not Fox, he is a great scout, not Ajax because he is very heavy muscle and yes of course he is cocky and can mouth off but he can definatly handle himself and is loyal, as you can see he stays at the back of the pack the whole time, even though he is probably the fastest runner as you can see during the furies chase, when they run from the orphans he gets to the door first and makes sure the others get in, so thats a good man right there haha. Vermin makes light of situations, plus is heavy enough to handle himself. Cochise and Snow are great all around, Swan and Cleon are great leaders and are very smart. So i am gonna have to say either Cowboy or Rembrandt. Judging by the punks fight, Rem got punched once and laid there with mercy like a biotch. Cowboy held up pretty good

tl'dr? Rembrandt is useless compared to the others. so he gets my vote
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/SuperMario1000/BASEBALLFURY100BETTASIG-1.jpg[/img]

the lady warrior

Post by the lady warrior »

i wud pick vermin becos he moans alot and in a way doesnt pay much attion to swan in the film and game , hes also not the best fighter and can get on your nerves a bit but all-in-all i still like him. vermin lovers plz dont be offended by this!! :cry: :?

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

A Warrior NEVER leaves another Warrior behind!

in fact, this very theme is the driving point of the new Warriors: Jailbreak comic series...

in stores NOW!!

heh
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?