take chances

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.

take chances

Postby wargod » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:55 am

i was just at a 7/11 gas station and seen police tape all over the place, the reason why is because a man in a truck did a U turnn and another guy Riding his Motorcycle SLAMMED! into him and was killed instantly, i seen his life less arm from hanging out from underneath the sheet, and was thinking LIFE CAN END IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE! im just saying if you want to do something so bad then go for it so you never have to wish you did,

RIP FALLEN SOUL

i cant even imagine what your family must be going through and i will keep you in my prayers
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
wargod

Re: take chances

Postby GrandTheftAaron » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 am

wow.. Im sorry you had to see that. Even more sorry for the guy on the bike though. We take life forgranted so much and we dont even realize it until its too late. You only have one life, dont waste it doing some boring job you hate, fatasizing about things you know you'll never do. Get out there and DO IT

RIP man, we'll be praying for you, and your family.
GrandTheftAaron

Postby wargod » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:30 pm

GrandTheftAaron wrote:wow.. Im sorry you had to see that. Even more sorry for the guy on the bike though. We take life forgranted so much and we dont even realize it until its too late. You only have one life, dont waste it doing some boring job you hate, fatasizing about things you know you'll never do. Get out there and DO IT

RIP man, we'll be praying for you, and your family.

your absolutely right, Indiana isnt a good place to live because its full of people who just wanna brake the law and try to act like they are the baddest person on earth, about a moth ago some guy pulled out of a parking lot and was shot dead right there for no reason this is what the guy had to say for what he had done

reporter: why did you do it

shooter: i dont know mayne whos ta say he juss dint move in front of da bullet
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
wargod

Postby GrandTheftAaron » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 am

I had my own close call today; my school got out early because of finals and when I was driving home, the breaks on my car went out! Luckly, I was able to guide it into a parking lot where it's still sitting as we speak. I thank God I wasn't driving on the highway or coming up on an intersection at a red light.
GrandTheftAaron

Postby ILLER... » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 am

that must've been a terrible feeling of helplessness, GTA. good thing you weren't hurt. i've had reoccurring dreams like that, where i'm speeding in a car and i lose control, it truly is terrifying... nothing i can do but wait for the impact.
ILLER...

Postby 4nik8 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 am

wargod wrote:...Indiana isnt a good place to live because its full of people who just wanna brake the law...

GrandTheftAaron wrote:...when I was driving home, the breaks on my car went out!

two posts in a row, both using the wrong variant of the same word, but both would be right if switched

it's just note-worthy, is all...
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby Suburban Warlord » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:14 am

Wow, that's a trip. Good catch there. Kinda like how Lincoln's secretary was named kennedy, and Kennedy's
was named Lincoln.
Suburban Warlord

Return to General Warriors Chat