The new board

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.

The new board

Postby LIER ONE » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

So the site was down for a while (I was thinking it might not come back as there is VERY few posts lately) and now it is back with a new look. I personally had the old black background and I really do not like this new look. I tried to change it and couldn't. To me this looks like a generic computer help forum, instead of the bad ass WARRIORS forum. Hey WAR-CHIEF, any way to change the background?

In regards to the few posts and not too much in ways of news for our little movie, I am going to try to make up a different topic each week to try to get something going here.
LIER ONE

Re: The new board

Postby War Chief » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:33 am

I'm working on it today. This is just the default PHPBB theme. I have updated the software and cleansed the database of all old mods and codes which were breaking the site. Now I just need to check the old theme or upload a stylish new one. Watch this space! :)
War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LIER ONE » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Thanks so much WAR-CHIEF. Would have been OK with what we had as I can't get enough of the site. Keep Boppin' WAR-CHIEF.
LIER ONE

Postby TheSurgeon » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Dont like the look of the new board as well ........................ but ............. keep up the good work
TheSurgeon

Postby CHAOS » Sat May 16, 2015 3:19 pm

For a newbie has anybody got a screen shot of the old board?

As for the few posts, I'm putting it down to the last subway reunion and hopefully t will pick up with fresh pics, video and cast interviews after the weekend. I love this site and love the warriors so I will be checking in regularly.
CHAOS

Return to General Warriors Chat