Cast members on Social Media

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.

Cast members on Social Media

Postby CHAOS » Sun May 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Do any of the cast members have accounts on social media? I know Deborah Van Valkenburgh has a Facebook page but can't seem to find any of the others.

Also apart from this site and the Facebook page its affiliated with, The Warriors Fans Worldwide, is there anything else I should be liking/following.

I was considering starting a Warriors group on Facebook and maybe will depending on how busy this site can get. I am currently housebound so have a lot of time on my hands to devote to The Warriors.
CHAOS

Re: Cast members on Social Media

Postby Ninth Delegate » Sun May 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Dorsey, Apache, David Harris, Thomas, Terry and Konrad have facebook accounts and are members of some of the groups on there. Avoid Michael Beck as that's just some annoying kid from Indonesia who's set up a fake account. There's a fake Dorsey on his friends list as well.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Re: Cast members on Social Media

Postby CHAOS » Sun May 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:Dorsey, Apache, David Harris, Thomas, Terry and Konrad have facebook accounts and are members of some of the groups on there. Avoid Michael Beck as that's just some annoying kid from Indonesia who's set up a fake account. There's a fake Dorsey on his friends list as well.

Cheers Ninth. Have found Terry and sen him a message but had no luck with some of the others apart from informational pages. Will keep looking...
CHAOS

Return to General Warriors Chat