anyone ever seen Rock N Roll High school?

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.
PadLock

Post by PadLock »

Has anyone ever seen it? if you ever see it look at Eaglebauer (Clint Howard, little brother to Ron) Jacket in the end of the movie. Its looks very much like a MoonRunners Jacket with out the Logo. it even has the yellow on the elbo's. both movies came out in 79. maybe Moonrunners style jackets were big back then.

Cochise

Post by Cochise »

Interesting. On a somewhat related note, the Ducky Boy "leader" (in The Wanderers), or at least one of the main guys, is the Punk leader.
When we get there; that's when we've made it.

Clown Face Killer

Re: anyone ever seen Rock N Roll High school?

Post by Clown Face Killer »

PadLock wrote:Has anyone ever seen it? if you ever see it look at Eaglebauer (Clint Howard, little brother to Ron) Jacket in the end of the movie. Its looks very much like a MoonRunners Jacket with out the Logo. it even has the yellow on the elbo's. both movies came out in 79. maybe Moonrunners style jackets were big back then.
Have I seen it??? Well Hell yeah!!! Ever since the first Halloween came out, I was a sucker for anything with P.J. Soles (a/k/a "Linda" in Halloween & "Riff Randall" in R&R High School) in it, plus, one (1) of my favorite bands at the time (and even today) was the Ramones!!!

I don't know that I've ever noticed Eaglebauer's jacket, but when I get a free second next weekend I will check that out. I do know that type/style of jacket was VERY popular in the late 70's and early 80's. Hell, I vaguely remember having one (1) similar myself. I want to say mine was red though. It was quite pimp'n despite my age at the time!!! :lol:

Nice find brutha!!!

The Rogue

Post by The Rogue »

ya i watched the movies several times because i love the ramones but all i thought of it was silver jackets were preety popular in the late 70s and 80s. thats probably why the moonruners had it, it was silver and kinda space ish and was probably in style

swarrior

Post by swarrior »

the only part i remember from that movie was bassist dee dee ramone getting to watch pj soles in the shower
Maybe we oughta pull a train on you, you look like you might even like it!

TCM Hitchhiker

Post by TCM Hitchhiker »

Yep, I love the film. Riff Randal forever!

Big fan of the Ramones I am
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3170/2987551938_453a0afcbf_t.jpg[/img]
[URL=http://www.inanimatelife.com]
-Inanimate Life Photography-[/URL]