Rockstar's latest Warriors promo material *with photo

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.

Re: Rockstar's latest Warriors promo material *with photo

Postby wargod » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:I tried to get a snap of that Bloodaxe spray peice, but the bus went by too quick.  It's on part of a bridge (I think) as your coming into the city off the motorway; near where that apartment block has a giant poster of a mosaic face hanging on the the front, facing the station.

The bronx is at the other end of the city near the industrial part.  Looks like it's a boarded up pub. Black sign with silver lettering.

what in the hell are you guys talking about
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
wargod

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

it's sheffield talk - you wouldn't understand!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby wargod » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 pm

4nik8 wrote:it's sheffield talk - you wouldn't understand!

yeah i guess your right, my sheffield speaking is a lil rusty, but i didnt know there was a Bronx in the UK
wargod

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:02 pm

wargod wrote:...i didnt know there was a Bronx in the UK

given this quote by 9D, it appears there no longer is!

Ninth Delegate wrote:The bronx is at the other end of the city near the industrial part. Looks like it's a boarded up pub. Black sign with silver lettering.
4nik8

Postby wargod » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 pm

4nik8 wrote:
wargod wrote:...i didnt know there was a Bronx in the UK

given this quote by 9D, it appears there no longer is!

Ninth Delegate wrote:The bronx is at the other end of the city near the industrial part. Looks like it's a boarded up pub. Black sign with silver lettering.

indeed thats why i typed "was" hahhahaahaha i win

wargod                    4nik8
    1                          492
wargod

Postby turnbull gbr » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:Just got back home and passed through your turf.  There's a good Burner by someone under the name of BLOODAXE.  I noticed you have the giamt ferris wheel set up.  Was that place called The Bronx any good?

I think i know where you mean the BLOODAXE burner is, near the big block of flats called Park Hill, it used to be nicknamed SAN QUENTIN,as it was a very rough area,but its in the middle of being renovated at the moment. It was supposed to be knocked down but its a listed building so they can't.
Most of the good spray pieces are on the old railway line, not many about anywhere else nowadays, what with all the cctv n that.

The Bronx is a gay sauna. :shock: :lol:
Last edited by turnbull gbr on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**I got an inkling it's gonna be the one the children bicker over, it's that warriors vs baseball fury element that glitches motor sensory developement, i am a star really,**
turnbull gbr

Postby wargod » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 pm

turnbull gbr wrote:
Ninth Delegate wrote:Just got back home and passed through your turf.  There's a good Burner by someone under the name of BLOODAXE.  I noticed you have the giamt ferris wheel set up.  Was that place called The Bronx any good?

I think i know where you mean the BLOODAXE burner is, near the big block of flats called Park Hill, it used to be nicknamed SAN QUENTIN,as it was a very rough area,but its in the middle of being renovated at the moment. It was supposed to be knocked down but its a listed building so they can't.
Most of the good spray pieces are on the old railway line, not many about anywhere else nowadays, what with all the cctv n that.

so its a bath house
wargod

Postby turnbull gbr » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm

wargod wrote:
turnbull gbr wrote:

so its a bath house

No, it's a gay sauna.
**I got an inkling it's gonna be the one the children bicker over, it's that warriors vs baseball fury element that glitches motor sensory developement, i am a star really,**
turnbull gbr

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 pm

turnbull gbr wrote:so its a bath house

No, it's a gay sauna.
[/quote]

tastes great!

less filling!!
4nik8

Postby turnbull gbr » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 am

Thought 9D might like this. This was the front page of The Sheffield Star yesterday.

Tracked: Rail police hunt graffiti vandal Bloodaxe.
A PROLIFIC graffiti tagger who has blighted one of the main gateways into Sheffield is being hunted by police.
The vandal has sprayed the name - or tag - 'Bloodaxe' on walls, bridges, signs and fences beside the railway lines leading into the city.

As quickly as Network Rail workers can clean the daubings off, more of the tags keep appearing. One of the worst-affected locations is south of Sheffield station, where there are several dozen tags, sometimes misspelt without the 'e'. One of the largest is 30 feet long, sprayed onto a wall.

Trains heading into the city from places such as London and Manchester have to slow down along the tracks as they approach to platforms, giving passengers a clear view of the vandalism and a "negative" first impression of the city, according to Sheffield Council.

British Transport Police is urging members of the public to come forward with information about the offender so they can track them down and bring the plague to a halt.

Graffiti by 'Bloodaxe' - a tag which first started to be sprayed a couple of years ago - is reminiscent of that once daubed around the Sheffield area in the 1990s by infamous tagger 'Fista'.

Real name Simon Sunderland, he was sentenced to five years' imprisonment as a 22-year-old for creating a trail of graffiti across South Yorkshire.

Network Rail bosses said the 'Bloodaxe' tag is particularly prolific and costs thousands of pounds a year to clean up.

The tagger has also sprayed the name as far afield as King's Cross in London.

Richard Pedley, community safety manager for Network Rail, which maintains track and signals, said: "Graffiti on the railway is a significant problem.

"Bloodaxe is particularly prolific. Clearly this person – and any others who graffiti the railway - is putting their life in danger and breaking the law.

"We are working closely with British Transport Police to identify the offender and will seek the toughest penalties."

Coun Shaffaq Mohammed, Sheffield Council cabinet member for communities, said: "It's a disgrace that one individual thinks they can blight our city with mindless vandalism."
turnbull gbr

Postby Ninth Delegate » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 pm

They must have run out of budget to clean up his tags because that main large Bloodaxe burner as you enter the city, has been there at least a year.
It's a decent 80's style peice and looks a lot better than all the near incomprehensible scrawl that classes itself as tags, these days.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby Ninth Delegate » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180841198444?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Not that we get many members frequenting this site, but did anyone from here win this warriors promo lighter that was on ebay?
Ninth Delegate

Postby turnbull gbr » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180841198444?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Not that we get many members frequenting this site, but did anyone from here win this warriors promo lighter that was on ebay?

I was watching it, but it wen't way too high for me.
turnbull gbr

Postby Ninth Delegate » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:15 pm

I put a high bid in with seconds to go and still lost out. I got the consolation prize of the poster book instead. Aquired a 2nd johnny blaze furies top (a couple have popped up for sale in germany recently). Condition not as good as my first, but at least I can wear this one.
Ninth Delegate

Postby Swan27 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Unlucky, but still cool
Every one in my town knows that the Warriors are here!!!Image
Swan27

PreviousNext

Return to General Warriors Chat