Possible addition, pics

For comments about The Warriors that don't fit in the categories above.
tomboy

Possible addition, pics

Post by tomboy »

Hiya, Chief...I have way too much time on my hands, but I noticed on IMDB how many of the gang members are just listed as the gang they were in, since most of them had no names in the movie.  But I wanted to see if some of them continued acting.  So I checked on the Lizzies, and found a few (more) recent pics of Doran Clark, who looks to have been the Lizzie that said 'they're lame...real cripples' and Victoria Vanderkloot, who looks to be the Lizzie who got the chair...  Doran did quite a bit of work, here is a photo from the '80s, and another of her in the Olsen Twins movie 'Passport to Paris':

Looks like Victoria did quite a bit of stuntwork, might explain why she's the one who got hit on the head, I found only one pic of her, on this stunt award site that wouldn't let me get too far in:

so, check up on my work if you like, and if you really like it, maybe add them on the Where are they Now section?
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage...

All Grown Up

Re: Possible addition, pics

Post by All Grown Up »

Im not trying to bust any heads, but shouldent this go in General Warriors Chat :?:
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/the10thwarrior/shaunofthedead.jpg?t=1175305134[/img]

tomboy

Post by tomboy »

I thought about that, but then I thought since I was giving pics, it should go here, since I'm requesting an addition to a section
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage...

Twitch
Warrior

Post by Twitch »

Hey Tomboy that's some cool info.  Good thinking on tracking it down.8)
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a15/Twitch98/greetings.jpg[/img]