Help needed over Warriors jacket sizes guide

Discuss costumes from the movie and other clothing & apparel.

Help needed over Warriors jacket sizes guide

Postby warriorswannabe » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:36 pm

On Ebay etc the sizes are;

XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Which I assume mean;

Extra small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2 Extra Large, 3 Extra Large

Yes?

But what are those chest sizes actually? (In inches or centimetres etc)

And isn't there something about a Warriors jacket being somewhat stiff and so needing to be a size bigger than a normal jacket in order to fit?

And what is the practical difference between the genuine leather and synthetic leather ones?

Thanks.
warriorswannabe

Re: Help needed over Warriors jacket sizes guide

Postby Ninth Delegate » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:29 am

Synthetic leather is not as durable and is prone to pittering and levels of deteriation.
The sizing issue get's a bit complicated. It may be easier to find out what size the patches are to give a rough idea. If it's these newer 15 inch patches, your vest will be wide fitting.
Using the ones from motoleatherwear (meeran vests) as an example, if you're around a 40 inch chest and normal jacket size is 44, then their size large is the better option.
If you go on the warriors worldwide facebook page, there's a photo guide of some of the vests. Any knowledge I have on a specific vest, I can give a quicker response on there. I won a real leather sized small, made by an unknown company, and it's the same width as ,y large vests; just shorter in length and shorter arm holes.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Return to Clothing