warriors and others outfits

Discuss costumes from the movie and other clothing & apparel.

Re: warriors and others outfits

Postby LIER ONE » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Stare @ Cleon's buckle for a little while and it starts to look like Cleon with his head piece on.
"It's on and we're going!"
LIER ONE

Postby turnbull gbr » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 pm

I don;t have a clue what Cleon's is, i can't make any of it out. what do you think Rembrandt's is made of ? I think i've found it.
**I got an inkling it's gonna be the one the children bicker over, it's that warriors vs baseball fury element that glitches motor sensory developement, i am a star really,**
turnbull gbr

Postby turnbull gbr » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 pm

I found this, the Mustang and the outer metal rim look exactly the same, but the back plate behind the Mustang looks different.

The two pictures of Rembrandt's buckle look totally different, even though they are the same buckle,
so maybe this is the same? What are your thoughts?
**I got an inkling it's gonna be the one the children bicker over, it's that warriors vs baseball fury element that glitches motor sensory developement, i am a star really,**
turnbull gbr

Postby LIER ONE » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

The design of the mustang is correct but I think that the buckle is all metal. The one you posted looks to be a shell.
LIER ONE

Postby turnbull gbr » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 pm

I think it's all metal aswell, but not one piece, i think it looks like it's got the same outer edge as this one but instead of the enamel or shell backplate it's a metal one. i have a picture of the back of it aswell and it looks like all three pieces are just soldererd together with one little lump of solder. so it wouldn't have been hard for the makers to just change the backplates to make different styles of buckle. 
turnbull gbr

Postby LIER ONE » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Anyone find a better pic of Cleon's? Or do you know what Cleon's buckle is? Also, I have not been able to find the HORSE at all. I am also having trouble finding Swan's plain buckle. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Trying get as many as I can and make a display.
LIER ONE

Postby Ninth Delegate » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

I've not managed to find a clear shot of Cleon's buckle, but I think the centrepiece design is something roughly simular to this....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-INDIAN-BRAVE-BUCKLE-FREE-BLACK-LEATHER-BELT-RODEO_W0QQitemZ370326537910QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Accessories_UK?hash=item56392e86b6
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby LIER ONE » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 pm

What do you think of this for Cleon's?

I just picked it up for $3.00

I got Cochise's and a plain large one for Swan. Still on the hunt for Ajax's and Rembrandt's
LIER ONE

Postby The Swan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Guys, if you're talking about Real Pics...
http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 46#p125546
... what about this? By Tantive7.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Postby LIER ONE » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 am

Thanks Swan. We know about the real Ajax buckle. This is a topic on the same buckles used in the film, since they did not make buckles just for the movie.
LIER ONE

Postby Ninth Delegate » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:16 pm

I've only just got around to hanging my warriors poster on the wall.  What's that got to do with belt buckles, I hear you ask.  Because of the size of the poster, there's a good clear image of Cleons belt buckle (the artist used production photo's).  It's 100% a native american brave profile facing right.
Ninth Delegate

Postby The Swan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:33 pm

LIER ONE wrote:Thanks Swan. We know about the real Ajax buckle. This is a topic on the same buckles used in the film, since they did not make buckles just for the movie.

OK, maybe I didn't read the whole Topic, no problem... and... Happy Easter Everyone!!!
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Postby LIER ONE » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:I've only just got around to hanging my warriors poster on the wall.  What's that got to do with belt buckles, I hear you ask.  Because of the size of the poster, there's a good clear image of Cleons belt buckle (the artist used production photo's).  It's 100% a native american brave profile facing right.

Dam! I have had that poster up a long time and never noticed that. So the one I picked up is incorrect. It's the Indian head penny with a rim. The search begins.
LIER ONE

Postby 4nik8 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm

LIER ONE wrote:
Ninth Delegate wrote:I've only just got around to hanging my warriors poster on the wall.  What's that got to do with belt buckles, I hear you ask.  Because of the size of the poster, there's a good clear image of Cleons belt buckle (the artist used production photo's).  It's 100% a native american brave profile facing right.

Dam! I have had that poster up a long time and never noticed that. So the one I picked up is incorrect. It's the Indian head penny with a rim. The search begins.

which poster is this?
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby Ninth Delegate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

It's the original movie art poster.  Not sure why cleon has cochise's face or vermin is bald and wears sunglasses.
Ninth Delegate

PreviousNext

Return to Clothing