We need a new costume replica

Discuss costumes from the movie and other clothing & apparel.
LIER ONE

We need a new costume replica

Post by LIER ONE »

There are a few vests on eBay and SM09 has a couple of the 2ndary gangs for sale, but he has had them for a while. I think it is time for a new costume replica. If you could talk to either SM09 or one of the other makers, what would you like to see??

Ninth Delegate

Re: We need a new costume replica

Post by Ninth Delegate »

I would drop the clothing and just do patches only. It's not that hard to find jackets on ebay that are a match and can have patches applied. They would be easier to store for selling and cheaper to post, making them more appealing to potentual buyers.
Although the design wasn't screen accurate; I think the quality for its size of the satans mothers patch was really good. If he could use the same embroidery company to make a 15 inch moonrunners patch and a larger (13 inch wide) rogues patch, then I would be happy with those.

As far as uniforms go, there's only the High hats that has a decent rockstar designed patch.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

True 9th, true. I love making my replicas with the different materials and a woven (not printed) version of the MOONRUNNERS patch would look awsome on my WARKINS jacket. Plus a fully embroidered, correct size SAVAGE HUNS patch would be cool too. Also a ALLEY CATS patch would be cool too as all that is needed is a RED T-SHIRT.

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

I would, without question, wear the Cyrus outfit to formal functions

*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Swan27

Post by Swan27 »

4nik8 wrote:I would, without question, wear the Cyrus outfit to formal functions

great idea, i hav never seen a cyrus relpica, doesnt look too hard too make, just some "pajama's" :lol: ive seen riffs jackets but id love to see cyrus whole outfit done, some one should try it out.

but be careful he might sue you :lol: :lol:
Every one in my town knows that the Warriors are here!!!Image