2016 vest off eBay

Discuss costumes from the movie and other clothing & apparel.

2016 vest off eBay

Postby Astrogoth » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:57 pm

I've always wanted a Warriors vest so I decided to get one off eBay. I choose a weathered looking one as it seemed the closest one to what I saw on screen. I asked the seller to NOT dirtify the warbird patch so much but they said it was all or nothing so I choose nothing. I'd do it myself with some cheap black tea and some neatsfoot oil..

The vest came in a week and a couple days. It was well made, smelled like leather, was soft and had a semi cheap nylon liner. But. It was too big. I had asked for a medium because the ones on screen were a bit tight looking. The one I got was marked medium, but wearing it felt like a large in every way. Too wide, too long. Crap! No way to shrink it either. It would be cheaper to buy a small than have it altered that much.

Buyers beware.
Astrogoth

Re: 2016 vest off eBay

Postby Ninth Delegate » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:26 pm

By any chance would your vest be the 1s with the 15 inch patches? I've got a size medium of them and they are bigger than the size large of my other vests. I have been tempted to get a size small if I see 1 cheap enough but I'm in the mind set that even those will be too wide as it needs to accommodate the oversized patches that all these newer vests look to have.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Re: 2016 vest off eBay

Postby Astrogoth » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:09 am

My rocker is 14 inches wide and my warbird patch is 13 inches top to bottom.
Astrogoth

Return to Clothing