Lurked 10 years ago, just now joined.

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.

Lurked 10 years ago, just now joined.

Postby Tanner » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:34 am

Hello everyone (or should I say just Cochese and Ninth Delegate, they seem to be the only active ones haha). I first saw this movie as a young teen 10 or 11 years ago, and it's been my favorite film ever since. It's my favorite video game as well. I lurked often on this site 10 years ago (the create-a-gang type thread(s) took up a good bit of my time in the forum) and recently revisited. I know it's pretty dead now, but I figured what the heck, why not join. This site is a nice resource. It is funny though seeing this bright white site design after being used to the old black one, haha.
Tanner

Re: Lurked 10 years ago, just now joined.

Postby Ninth Delegate » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:25 am

Officially welcome to the forum. Yeah, the white backgrounds aren't quite as eco friendly as before. Most activity has migrated to the facebook groups, but on a positive side, it means we don't get endless questions about who would win in a fight between gang members and what colour do you think Ajax's jockstrap is.
Does the game forum still exist? I know that required separate membership on here.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby Tanner » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:Officially welcome to the forum. Yeah, the white backgrounds aren't quite as eco friendly as before. Most activity has migrated to the facebook groups, but on a positive side, it means we don't get endless questions about who would win in a fight between gang members and what colour do you think Ajax's jockstrap is.
Does the game forum still exist? I know that required separate membership on here.

Thank you for the welcome. I was thinking that the game forum is no longer up. Makes sense about Facebook having most of the activity now, but yeah, it is certainly positive that it's not just the same dumb questions over and over here haha.
Tanner

Postby come out and play » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:24 pm

welcome
come out and play

Return to Proving Grounds