new bopper on the block.... again

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
canyoucount

new bopper on the block.... again

Post by canyoucount »

I guess I'm starting over, here.  Before all this upgrading and whatever took place, I was only one post away from moving up from Proving Grounds, or at least from eligibility to do so.  The nine posts I left went POOF.  One of the moderators remarked that I looked like good material.

So... whoever of you remembers canyoucount....  "Hey, howaya?"
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

canyoucount

Re: new bopper on the block.... again (question for moderator)

Post by canyoucount »

Ok, now that I've made at least 10 posts....  now what?  Do I wait for the moderator to let me know if I can post elsewhere as well?

Come to think of it, when the recent site upgrading took place, all of my posts were lost, including my intro., so I'll just do a quick one again.

I watched the Warriors for the first time on a Friday night back in Feb. 1983.  It was on a B&W set.  I saw the little preview during a commercial break just before it started, so I shrugged, "Ain't got nuthin' else to do.  It's a movie of NY grit."  I was also debating on whether or not to catch a bus to Massachusetts that night.  That's how well I remember that time.

Between then and less than a year ago, I'd watch it every now and then, but recently, I guess I've become addicted.   I know almost all the lines, including ones that are harder to understand (i.e. 96th St. station chase, etc.).  Have a co-worker, who's seen it many times.  We sometimes make up our own version of the Warriors just for laughs and passing the time.

When Mercy follows them, the dog heard in the background barked 28 times. 

This is a great site and I thought it was great the way D.P. Kelly posted on here.  A site gone famous!
Last edited by canyoucount on Fri May 30, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."