why arnt any deleted sceans in either dvd's

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
Ajax 4494

why arnt any deleted sceans in either dvd's

Post by Ajax 4494 »

It just gets me so mad :evil: :evil:
Fuckn' A

Ninth Delegate

Re: why arnt any deleted sceans in either dvd's

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Probably because paramount knows they can milk more money out of fans by bringing out another version with more extra's.  They've already released it on dvd 3 times (not including blu ray).  I wouldn't be surprised if they did a 30th anniversary edition with the deleted scenes as extras.  If it makes more money for paramount, then they will do it.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

I'm mad too. I bought all the DVD releases for that reason and I got screwed.

There were hours and hours of cut footage from the final movie. There are way too many scenes to be put on a dvd We were just lucky enough that someone found ten minutes of it and posted it up on this site.

And I really doubt that they are going to release some footage that's on this site, on a mainstream DVD. It just dosen't seem likely.

But the rest is probably never going to see the light of day, sitting in a crew member's basement or garage, I geuss.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

Oxygen wrote: I'm mad too. I bought all the DVD releases for that reason and I got screwed.

There were hours and hours of cut footage from the final movie. There are way too many scenes to be put on a dvd We were just lucky enough that someone found ten minutes of it and posted it up on this site.

And I really doubt that they are going to release some footage that's on this site, on a mainstream DVD. It just dosen't seem likely.

But the rest is probably never going to see the light of day, sitting in a crew member's basement or garage, I geuss.
u can always watch them on this site!
S.Ritson