ANYONE COLLECT THE FIGURES ALSO???????????

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
Bluefury

Re: ANYONE COLLECT THE FIGURES ALSO???????????

Post by Bluefury »

welcome mate, cool pic. you gonna try and complete the series 1 set?
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/callofduty99/newblueava.gif[/img]

VH5150

Post by VH5150 »

I kind of doubt it. As I said, I haven't seen any around for a couple of years now. I've thought about buying some from Ebay (US or UK or wherever), but they are usually quite expensive and then the postage to OZ just kills it.

If I see any around (locally) I might grab them, depending on price. As I said, I paid $85 each for the ones I got and that was a couple of years ago, so god knows what they would be selling for now. I'm actually more into collecting music memorabilia these days, so who knows.

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

Omfg VH5150 im from SA in Aus too so if you find that site man please tell me i only got 1 figure atm =\ (cleon) and when you buy on ebay the different currencys kill it coz like it may be like 40 Euro or w/e and then its like 90 AUD so it kills it and also postage.
Thnx man :)
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]
[color=red]That that dont kill me can only make me stronger.[/color]

VH5150

Post by VH5150 »

Gezza, I'll have a look around here tonight. I'm sure I've still got the original receipt here somewhere with the shops name on it.

Have you tried www.kollectablekaos.com.au . There in Pooraka. Ask for Troy. I dont think they have any in stock, but he might be able to find some for you. I sure he can get series 2 as well.

I'll let you know if I can find the receipt.

VH5150

VH5150

Post by VH5150 »

Gezza,

For the life of me I can not find the receipt for the Warriors that I bought. I know its here somewhere...

I might be able to help you out getting more. I just need a couple a days to ponder things...

I'll get back to you.

bassman

Post by bassman »

Gezza I just had a look at Ebay,  typed in the warriors mezco, and they have a cheap purple face fury for $9.31 aussie dollars with $31  postage not bad only 14 hours left
just thought you might want to have a look.  good luck

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

wish i checked back here a while ago i could of bought the purple face :o anyways thnx heaps VH5150 you dont need to find the recipt but if you do please tell me and im checking out that site Kollectable Kaos thnx heaps :)
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]
[color=red]That that dont kill me can only make me stronger.[/color]

bassman

Post by bassman »

sorry gezza I should of P.M you about the purple face fury. I will next time I see figures at a good price.

landocolt45

Post by landocolt45 »

I have some of them. I'm not a huge fan of the caricature style figures from 2005. Some look good, some look goofy (Ajax and Swan look the worst IMO). I can't believe how high some sell for. The Mego style ones with clothing and base are far superior IMO.
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x11/landocolt45/nj-warriorsconclave-banner.jpg[/img]

horrorsmetalwarrior

Post by horrorsmetalwarrior »

I Have All Series 1 Brawl & Most Of The Clean & Also Have All The 9 Inch Figures,But Always Looking To Get Extras Of Each.