Intro

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
Lucky-Man

Intro

Post by Lucky-Man »

Hello Every-One ;My HOME is in CHICAGO on the North-Side (Uptown) and I used to belong to one of the 3rd Largest White gang's (The Almighty Insane Popes)! And I think New York was perfect the Warriors Movie!

wargod

Re: Intro

Post by wargod »

i think this forum isnt right for you
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

I made a knee-jerk reaction to this post an hour or two ago, in which I locked this thread and banned the original poster for repping a real life gang. This stemmed from me misreading the post as "I belong to" rather than "I used to belong to". I reread it and realized that he was, in fact, simply stating a fact about his past and I have no way of knowing anything else about the situation. As such, consider this an apology for acting too fast.

However, it is against the board rules to discuss real life gangs and illegal activities. Please refrain from doing so from here-on in unless you have permission from a mod or admin.

alsybhoy

Post by alsybhoy »

hello lads! how are you all. just joined the ranks and looking forward soldiering!
i live in grangemouth in scotland. and i love the warriors film,the game was great aswell
ajax is my favourite character in the film!
so thanx for having me and i hope i get used to th site asap :lol:

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

GramercyRiff99 wrote: I made a knee-jerk reaction to this post an hour or two ago, in which I locked this thread and banned the original poster for repping a real life gang. This stemmed from me misreading the post as "I belong to" rather than "I used to belong to". I reread it and realized that he was, in fact, simply stating a fact about his past and I have no way of knowing anything else about the situation. As such, consider this an apology for acting too fast.

However, it is against the board rules to discuss real life gangs and illegal activities. Please refrain from doing so from here-on in unless you have permission from a mod or admin.
I dont think hes coming back GR99, i think you scared him away with your superpowers :o

Anyways the reason i came to this thread was to say hi to 'alshybhoy' !

Welcome to the forum and currently your online and are making suitable posts so i want to say Welcome! (again :p), just abide by the rules and you should have an awesome time, and if you have any friends or family etc. who are fans of The Warriors make sure to tell them about us here :D
Anyways Ajax also is my favourite character, and if you chat to some members on here, is the majority of members favourite characters so if you ever want to talk about Ajax (have a full on conversation about him, lol) this is the place! :D
Anyways Welcome! (yet again) and have a great time! hope to see you sticking around :)
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]
[color=red]That that dont kill me can only make me stronger.[/color]

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

Gezza wrote: I dont think hes coming back GR99, i think you scared him away with your superpowers :o
That's something I'm sure didn't happen because, according to his profile, he hasn't even logged in since he posted this thread. Bans don't give any notification until you log in, so no, I didn't scare him away. :lol:

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

GramercyRiff99 wrote:
Gezza wrote: I dont think hes coming back GR99, i think you scared him away with your superpowers :o
That's something I'm sure didn't happen because, according to his profile, he hasn't even logged in since he posted this thread. Bans don't give any notification until you log in, so no, I didn't scare him away. :lol:
oh ok then...i thought you may of had superpowers....im dissapointed now.
Anyways i seriously haven't seen you on much GR99 (probally because time zones, im in Aus) but like are many people on lately? becuase i barely see many people... :/
Anyways good to hear from you :)
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]
[color=red]That that dont kill me can only make me stronger.[/color]

The Warlord

Post by The Warlord »

alsybhoy wrote: hello lads! how are you all. just joined the ranks and looking forward soldiering!
i live in grangemouth in scotland. and i love the warriors film,the game was great aswell
ajax is my favourite character in the film!
so thanx for having me and i hope i get used to th site asap :lol:

Hell Yeah MAN AJAX ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

Gezza wrote: Anyways i seriously haven't seen you on much GR99 (probally because time zones, im in Aus) but like are many people on lately? becuase i barely see many people... :/
You're not the only one noticing a drop in activity, believe me. I tend to check in a couple of times per day to approve new members and perform moderation duties, and I've noticed that we're lucky to get ten posts total in a day. We're far from dead though.

wargod

Post by wargod »

its beacause every body keeps getting banned
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

*Looks around*

I don't know what you're talking about man, this site is a damn ghost town now.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!