New Fury spotted!!!

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
BaseballFuriesFan

New Fury spotted!!!

Post by BaseballFuriesFan »

I just few days ago readed the topic in "The Warriors (1979)" area about the Furies in the movie. I starterd to search more Furies in movie and i found one! He has a light green/dark green make-up.

Edit: I just found another one! It looks like same as the other...

Attachments
nimet
nimet
Last edited by BaseballFuriesFan on Fri May 01, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

canyoucount

Re: New Fury spotted!!!

Post by canyoucount »

In the top pic, there's the paint, jersey, black longsleeve T.....   Bottom pic, better view of the leather cap and paint.  Yep, I verify too.
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

Just watched the movie.  Where Cyrus says, "We got the Saracens...  sittin' next to the Jones St. Boys!", new fury's two-tone green is pretty clear (toward the top, mid-screen).
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

BaseballFuriesFan

canyoucount wrote: Just watched the movie.  Where Cyrus says, "We got the Saracens...  sittin' next to the Jones St. Boys!", new fury's two-tone green is pretty clear (toward the top, mid-screen).
Yeah, you get better look if you watch that scene with good quality (DVD) ;). It's pretty funny that nobody has noticed that green fury...  ::)

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Im sure its the same fury in this thread http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10699.30, although the lipstick doesn't look as thick (could have been due to a different shooting day).  At least this confirms that he IS two tone and not the full yellow like first thought.

Off topic; in the top picture, just below the circled furie and slightly to the left; ive always thought that conclave attendee was a double for The Fox.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

wargod

Post by wargod »

Ninth Delegate wrote: Im sure its the same fury in this thread http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10699.30, although the lipstick doesn't look as thick (could have been due to a different shooting day).  At least this confirms that he IS two tone and not the full yellow like first thought.

Off topic; in the top picture, just below the circled furie and slightly to the left; ive always thought that conclave attendee was a double for The Fox.

yep your right it is and have you noticed that you dont ever see just a plain faced fury at all in the game/movie at all so maybe its a different gang you never know
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

BaseballFuriesFan

Ninth Delegate wrote: Im sure its the same fury in this thread http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10699.30, although the lipstick doesn't look as thick (could have been due to a different shooting day).  At least this confirms that he IS two tone and not the full yellow like first thought.

Yeah, it really looks same,  but the lightning (?) just deceives (right word?).