Swan & Ajax- The Better Bopper

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
WestsideBopper

Swan & Ajax- The Better Bopper

Post by WestsideBopper »

Swan & Ajax are my favorite Warriors, Ajax Has The "Long Hair Dont Care" attitude, and theres only two things on his mind, we all know what those are, " Wasting Heads & Hunting Wolf", BUT, Swan always knows what to do, and he never gives up. Definitely a strong leader.

So, I want to know,if the two of them Bopped, who do you think would win?
just soldier and keep your mouth shut

wargod

Re: Swan & Ajax- The Better Bopper

Post by wargod »

WestsideBopper wrote:

Swan & Ajax are my favorite Warriors, Ajax Has The "Long Hair Dont Care" attitude, and theres only two things on his mind, we all know what those are, " Wasting Heads & Hunting Wolf", BUT, Swan always knows what to do, and he never gives up. Definitely a strong leader.

So, I want to know,if the two of them Bopped, who do you think would win?

do you have the warriors comic books they say swan won there

and if you look around on the forum there are about 200 topics like this one
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

killjoy645

Post by killjoy645 »

swan has power and more brains,but i think ajax would of kicked
his ass if the other warriors didn't prevent it.but i think later on he just slightley goes along and listens to swan
with frowning of course :D

Fifth Street Bomber

Post by Fifth Street Bomber »

Ajax gets out of jail, becomes a cop, and rescues a little boy from a crime scene, who later on becomes a serial killer.  Not sure if that has bearing on the better bopper, but I just thought I'd mention it.

union_jack

Post by union_jack »

Fifth Street Bomber wrote: Ajax gets out of jail, becomes a cop, and rescues a little boy from a crime scene, who later on becomes a serial killer.  Not sure if that has bearing on the better bopper, but I just thought I'd mention it.
firstly explain  :?

and secondly i think jailbreak has about the most definitive answer youre gonna get to this ol' hypothetical...

personally... i think swan wud win but he'd be beat up... its like a boxer against a martial artist...

so screw this lets do ALI vs Bruce Lee

i heard on QI ALI would pwn him because he can punch faster than he can kick? and it said bruce lees kicks were sped up? i heard they were slowed down to see them.. but that does sound like a legend type deal...

anyhow im sure this may spark debate... enjoy  :twisted:

Fifth Street Bomber

Post by Fifth Street Bomber »

union_jack wrote:
Fifth Street Bomber wrote: Ajax gets out of jail, becomes a cop, and rescues a little boy from a crime scene, who later on becomes a serial killer.  Not sure if that has bearing on the better bopper, but I just thought I'd mention it.
firstly explain  :?
I was a Dexter joke.  On the Showtime series Dexter, James Remar plays Dexter's dad.  And if you are unfamiliar with Dexter, he is a serial killer.

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Boxers that enter into mixed martial arts (MMA is actually a pro wrestling term, long before ufc was invented) for the first time, have no experiance for protecting their legs.  They tend to drop their guard and stick their chin out when they are trying to avoid being kicked in the shins.  Ali was never the same after being kicked in the shins by Antonio Anoki (The match was lousy btw)
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

Ajax*1979

Post by Ajax*1979 »

I Havent been on here for very long and this forum is about 5 years old or something like that there would be alot of these kind of topics, oh who is better swan or ajax lol,

But anyways Ajax would probably beat him but swan would give him a good fight.
[img]http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac288/jordi94_2009/Decorated%20images/slipknot-2.gif[/img]

wargod

Post by wargod »

Ninth Delegate wrote: Boxers that enter into mixed martial arts (MMA is actually a pro wrestling term, long before ufc was invented) for the first time, have no experiance for protecting their legs.  They tend to drop their guard and stick their chin out when they are trying to avoid being kicked in the shins.  Ali was never the same after being kicked in the shins by Antonio Anoki (The match was lousy btw)

kieth hackney was my favorite fighter he took on a 600 pund sumo wrestler and won the video is on youtue just type in (kieth hackney vs sumo)
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right

Post by Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right »

boxers have a punchers chance in MMA but thats about all unless they take the time to learn all the other discilpines required or at the very least develop a solid takedown defence.
marcus davis is a former pro boxer who became a top welterweight contender in the ufc but he spent years learning wrestling and brazilian jujitsu to go with his boxing skillset.
former heavyweight boxing champ ray mercer knocked out former ufc heavyweight champ tim sylvia recently in just 9 seconds so that proves that anything can happen in a fight and boxing legend james toney has just signed a multi-fight deal to fight in ufc but i personally think he will get owned by any decent ufc fighter.
out of Swan and Ajax i would pick Ajax but Cleon would have beaten either even with the nightstick still shoved up his ass.

!Furies!Punks!

Post by !Furies!Punks! »

Well, Ajax is the toughest one is the gang. But then again, Swan has more Brains. So I guess it would be an even fight.
[IMG]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad343/Tordy/Decorated%20images/basebfur.jpg[IMG]

Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

It would definitely be Swan. Ajax is easily pissed off, and you need coolness in the fights like that, not only the strength.
"Can you count, suckers?
I say the future is ours...If you can count!"

martyn

Post by martyn »

Swan vs ajax would be a good fight (brain vs brawn) but i think ajax would win
but we don't want the warriors fighting each other

Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

martyn wrote: but we don't want the warriors fighting each other
No, we don't want that, but sometimes that's the only option.
"Can you count, suckers?
I say the future is ours...If you can count!"

nightarmyWARRIOR

Post by nightarmyWARRIOR »

Ajax vs Swan? Whoa. Tough one. I think that Ajax would won. Swan have brain, he is smart, he know what to do in every moment, so he would defend his strikes in fight but still Ajax have that "heavy muscle" type of fight so he wins with his strenght.