the wanders or warriors

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
moonrunner27

the wanders or warriors

Post by moonrunner27 »

same time similar gangs same city who would win the fight i think the warriors but itl be a good fight
maybe we'll get to waste a few heads along the way...

wargod

Re: the wanders or warriors

Post by wargod »

uhhhh no they was just made in the same year idiot, the wanderers is based on 50s gangs.......once again how are you gonna come on our forum just to be ranked warrior.......some people are so stupid

skullboy13

Post by skullboy13 »

tbf they wer both made from works of literature of course the era difference is concrete it would be like asking who would win romans or Hitler lol still tho id say the Warriors if they took down Perry quick enough, i think thats his name anyway the "leave the kid alone" guy

neo

Post by neo »

Allowing for the decade difference, and if it was 9-on-9 guys; The Warriors would rip them apart. It wouldn't even be a competition. In a mass gang war; say 30 on 30; the Warriors would still win, easily.

Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right

Post by Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right »

none of the Wanderers with the exception of Perry were even tough so the Warriors would win easily,a better opponent would be the Greasers from Outsiders but even they would get wrecked...but if Johnny from Outsiders was really Karate Kid then it could even things up.....

nightarmyWARRIOR

Post by nightarmyWARRIOR »

Well, all Wanderers are too young, they all go to high school (18, 19 years old). The Warriors are little older.

Ages are not matter anyway, I think in my opinion that the Warriors would win cuz they beat Furies when they weren't armed, Furies had baseball bats, and they still beat them. They've beat Punks in little space (toilet) when, I think, only Cowboy had baseball bat and Rembrandt spray (but he didn't fight). So 5 of them vs Punks and they had knifes, chains etc. and there were more of them then Warriors.

My point is that Warriors have brain, they are smart, 5 of them could beat 8-9 guys (example).

So, The Warriors wins definitely! :)

Kdr.

Post by Kdr. »

The Warriors would own them, their more ferocious in street fighting.

Ajax vs Perry would be a good fight, although Ajax would win, he's just more aggressive!

Ducky Boys were pretty insane!
For short dudes haha.

But yeah, my vote "...goes out to that real live bunch from Coney, and I do mean The Warriors"
Ye who believe
When ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array
Never turn your backs to them.
- Al-Anfal

cobra72

Post by cobra72 »

For an even match in my opinion I would place the Warriors against the Fordham Baldies from The Wanderers.

chrismasonic

Post by chrismasonic »

I'd Like To See Emilio (Joey's Dad) Versus All The Baseball Furies...

nightarmyWARRIOR

Post by nightarmyWARRIOR »

chrismasonic wrote:I'd Like To See Emilio (Joey's Dad) Versus All The Baseball Furies...
Haha... nice one. You're right, he's a badass anyway.

chilly dog

Post by chilly dog »

The Wanderers were good, but not real good. They were teenagers and would get thier asses kicked by the Lizzies! :D

Great movie though, the guy that they call Meat wouldve gave Ajax a run for his money. Big strong dude with an attitude. But that's it I'm afraid for the Wanderers.

The Wongs were cool at least they faught, I always wanted to see the Huns throw down with the Warriors in China Town, but that never happened.

And the Ducky Boys, now here is a crazy bunch. I wouldn't want to get cuaght wndering around in thier neighborhood after dark. They were creepy man! They all just show up to fight everyone!

However the Riffs or the Furies would crack thier skulls for sure.

Chilly Dog

Rate 5

Post by Rate 5 »

moonrunner27 wrote:same time similar gangs same city who would win the fight i think the warriors but itl be a good fight
You're on a Warriors forum asking about who would win between the Warriors and Wanderers?!. C'mon, The Orphans would kill those clowns :D
you gonna pay for that?