Forum for new members to introduce themselves.

Postby shoxxo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi people,

So I came across this site from a link on the RPF (Replica Prop Forum). I was looking for info on the best replica Warrior vest, I have already found some decent info looking through as a guest.

So, the site seems fairly quiet, but I'm guessing there is a massive amount of info archived, so I look forward to having a read, and speaking to anyone that's about?!

I first saw The Warriors when on holiday as a kid in a Caravan on a tiny TV, and was hooked.

I recently met James Remar (Ajax) at London Film and Comic Con, I got a signed pic to me, and my photo with him, he is a cool guy.

Say hello, especially if anyone has some good info for me regarding good replica vest.

Cheers!!
shoxxo

Re: New Member

Postby Ninth Delegate » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:26 am

Welcome to the forum.
The quest to find a (near) accurate vest, ever continues. IMO the now ten year old Shar Meehan produced vest are still the best ones available at this time as they have the best piping and the later ones have improved patches. They are the most in price though.

Browsing on ebay, the majority look to have the oversized 15 inch patches. The piping is also twice the size it should be. They are value for money and reasonable quality for a budget vest, but be aware that they run on the big side.
If you've got the skills, these can be cut to a more figure hugging shape.

I posted some comparison shots of 3 vests from different makers over at the warriors worldwide facebook page
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Return to Proving Grounds