worst gang

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
Cleon3000

Re: worst gang

Post by Cleon3000 »

In the movie, the Lizzies, I mean they have guns and knives but they can't even slow down ONLY THREE Warriors, who were unarmed and not expecting an ambush.

In the game, The Hi-Hats, I just hate those stupid mimes.
"You see what you get! You see what you get when you mess with the Orphans!"

TelkEvolon

Post by TelkEvolon »

The Rouges, bunch of weak people that started all the trouble

Kinky_Raspberry

Post by Kinky_Raspberry »

I don't hate any gangs but I don't like the Hi hats, there outfits are pretty bad and the rogues too they look the biker from the village people

Wolf Riders

Post by Wolf Riders »

The worst gang is Orphans.

Ajax88

Post by Ajax88 »

I think the worst gang would be The Rogues, because Luther is a coward for hiding behind his gun and the rest of the Rogues don't back Luther up after he was hit with the knife, but I was wondering about the other Rogues' actions, did they not act because they were afraid of Luther and possibly would rather have him gone? I was thinking that Luther might have led by fear because of how none of the other Rogues really contested Luther's decisions. I also saw people saying that The Orphans should be the weakest gang but I disagree with that, The Orphans were a small time gang and showed more courage than the Rogues when facing The Warriors. Yeah they ran when the molotov cocktail went off, but I think anyone would run from that if one exploded less than 10 feet away from them, but they were packed and ready to take down The Warriors. They might not have known about The Riffs' request but they were going to defend their turf from anyone invading even if they would have gotten their butts handed too them. 

badjab

Post by badjab »

In my opinion I though the orphans were the worst gang, though i liked them all to a certain extent. They talked too much crap with nothing to back it up, and they traveled in numbers, smart but not very tough.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k314/badjab/jones.jpg[/img]Why was I banned?   my gamertag is badjab326 add me

vermin76
Heavy Muscle
Heavy Muscle

Post by vermin76 »

i dont honestly think you can say who the worst gang trully was as in the film there were over a 100 hundred gangs at the conclave.you didnt encounter every gang in the film so i dont honestly think you can clearly debate who the worst gang was.
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/winniethepooh1611/wrestlers/takersigniture.jpg[/img]
I am the warrior
I serve the death machine
Losers or conquerors
All flash past on my silver screen

Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to kn

renaissance

Post by renaissance »

[glow=red,2,300]Yep, the lizzies were lousy shots but they were Good at luring![/glow]
The Cool 1.

vermin76
Heavy Muscle
Heavy Muscle

Post by vermin76 »

renaissance wrote: [glow=red,2,300]Yep, the lizzies were lousy shots but they were Good at luring![/glow]
lets put it this way they were a lot better at luring the warriors into a trap than any male gang due to them being females.but what do you expect when vermin wants to use his big one and cochise wanting to take a break in the action. :lol:
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/winniethepooh1611/wrestlers/takersigniture.jpg[/img]
I am the warrior
Losers or conquerors

Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to kn

Hardcore Soldier

Post by Hardcore Soldier »

i dont like the orphans much. Sully doesnt make a very good leader.

Sanchez JSB

Post by Sanchez JSB »

I would have to say Savage Huns or Riffs. Their outifts really annoys me plus they don´t really seem like a gang. More like two dressed up martial arts clubs.

vermin76
Heavy Muscle
Heavy Muscle

Post by vermin76 »

i dont think they was a worst gang as you saw a lot of gangs in the film but some of them did not fight my personal thought i dont tink they was a worst gang if you saw them fight then u might be able to choose which gang was the worst as all u saw was most of them at the meeting under the truce.
I am the warrior
Losers or conquerors

Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to kn

Carson

Post by Carson »

The Orphans. Way to soft to be a Gang

lightbringerrr

Post by lightbringerrr »

Hi Hats all the way.

Marcel Marceau meets puff'n stuffs rejected by the Droogs.  :mrgreen:

ajax2610

Post by ajax2610 »

i hate the orphans the most coz they think they have a good rep and all that but they arnt even a good gang