Ever Used Any Warriors Lines In Real Life?

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.

Ever Used Any Warriors Lines In Real Life?

Postby The Big One » Thu May 10, 2007 11:14 pm

I know a lot of movie one liners are used in everyday life. For example "I'll be back!" and "Are you talkin' to me?"

Just wondering if anyone uses any Warriors lingo in the real world.

I had a perfect opportunity to use one the other day, but I wasn't quick enough.

I am currently building a house, and it was left unlocked by the builder. So when I went over to have a look, I found some lady walking through checking it out. I had a go at her, but it didn't ocur to me until after I got back in the car that I should've said something like, "Maybe you ought to show me your invitation! You come in here invading my house. No permits, no parley!"

Damn it! Sully would have been disappointed in me.
What about me. I got the big one!
The Big One

Re: Ever Used Any Warriors Lines In Real Life?

Postby trixter468 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:48 pm

:lol:

Some times when my brother chickens out on stuff, I'll say: "What's the matter, you going faggot?"
Someone online (who knew about the Ajax line) asked me if I used that out in public. When I said yes they put like ten 'shaking their heads' smilies.

I also use "It's the Turnbull AC's" alot. Just like when people are driving by really slow.

Good topic. There's alot more I use everyday, but that's all for now, just so I don't take up the whole movie in quotes.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]
trixter468

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Fri May 11, 2007 12:07 am

I don't use movie lines too often. Last year in gym though, I executed one perfectly.

We were playing baseball outside, and I went up to the plate. I am no athlete, and as such everyone else in my class was poking fun at me. Connor, a guy in my class, ran onto the field with a baseball bat and gave a yell, "Hey, don't pull one of these!" He then spun around and let go of the bat, sending it flying a good distance into the outfield. My brain clicked. It was the perfect opportunity.

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle!"

Yes, I yelled that at him. It was glorious.
GramercyRiff99

Postby The Big One » Fri May 11, 2007 12:52 am

Nice One GR99!

You're right. That is the perfect execution of a great line.
What about me. I got the big one!
The Big One

Postby sharker_93 » Fri May 11, 2007 7:06 am

for me, i've used alot of lines from movies. especially the one, "you talking to me?". from the warriors, i sometimes use the one "what's the matter, you going faggot?" or "arh..f*** him"...

last week, in my class, there was a fight going on. then i asked my friend, james, to tell our teacher about it cause the teacher wasn't around. james was scared to tell the teacher as he was scared that he would get beaten up too. so guess what i said? "what's the matter, you going faggot?" lol i suppose that one worked. he told then teacher about what happened  :lol:
sharker_93

Postby loki » Fri May 11, 2007 8:43 am

never thought to do that  but sound like fun i think i,ll give it a go
[url=http://imagesocket.com/view/the_furies1bb5.jpg][img]http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/the_furies1bb5.jpg[/img][/url] If you think nothing is impossible try slamming a revolving door.
loki

Postby Ajax_41 » Fri May 11, 2007 10:40 am

trixter468 wrote:I also use "It's the Turnbull AC's" alot. Just like when people are driving by really slow.

:lol: I have to start doing that!
Ajax_41

Postby CRASH » Fri May 11, 2007 11:37 am

Did any of you ever use one of Vermins pick up lines like "hurt me , hurt me!" or "when I came of that train and saw you, I thought oh baby throw it my way!"  :lol: :lol:
"We're gonna get japped here, we're gonna get japped!"- Vermin
CRASH

Postby papa arnold » Fri May 11, 2007 3:49 pm

i also had the perfect opportuniy to say one

i was in school one day when this chump wanted to fight me..he swung at my head twice with like a a branch or somthing i punched him in the stomachand then kneed him in the face he fell backwards on the ground i stared at him for a short while and said

"f***in' A" my friend who also likes the warriors laughed at what i said but no-one else knw what it meant

i have one more

me and my best freind pete were walking down the street and a green school bus all tattored and torn drove past the it was the perfect oppotuniy to re-act that scene so i hid behind a pillar stared at the people on the bus and said

"its the turnbull a.c's" my friend who also i mentioned in my other story laughed again and we carried on walking

890  :D
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
papa arnold

Postby hinton545 » Sat May 12, 2007 12:22 am

haha i've used F**kin' eh many times. almost daily. i also tend to use 'what the sh*t is this?' quite often aswell. haha i love it.
hinton545

Postby Swan 1979 » Sun May 13, 2007 12:08 am

Yes with my friends.
Swan 1979

Postby rembrandt 1984 » Sun May 13, 2007 1:21 am

i have once me and a friend were playing baseball for the crack 2 see if it was good and he swung missed the ball and fell flat on his bottom at which point it clicked in my head an i said "ill shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle"..........and another time was when me and my 4 other friends got in a fight with all the older kids but we all liked warriors so i blurted ou "s*** man were gonna get japped were gonna get japped" as quoted by vermin myself i think theses were great times 2 say it.what do you think :?: :?: :?:
"ill shove that bat up your ass and turn u into a popsicle"
rembrandt 1984

Postby Baby Bear » Sun May 13, 2007 4:49 am

I have used a couple of warriors quotes.

I have used"F*cking A!" Sometimes I say just to say it and other times I say because I do something good or get a good grade or whatever.

I have also used "He shot Cyrus!" Sometimes when I watch shows that contain shooting in it I use that quote. When someone pulls the trigger I point at the TV and say "He shot Cyrus!"

Thats all I used.
Baby Bear

Postby theSleepiLizzie_of_2006 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:33 am

I tend to use: "what kind of chicken s**t c**p is this!" many times...

a few months ago when I went to Coney Island...I was on the Broadwalk and as I was facing the ocean...I took a deep breath and said: "when I see the ocean I feel I'm home...I'm safe..."

there are a few times i might say: "okay! okay!"...

One time I came home really late from either work or hanging out and I had a hard time getting home because there was construction on the subways...finally when I get off the elevated train and stand on the platform for a second to look at the view, I say to myself: "this is what I fought all night to get back to..."

that's about it for now... :D
[img]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/SleepiTsu27/Untitled2.jpg[/img]
~this chic is packed...
theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

Postby Wheeljak » Sun May 13, 2007 9:27 pm

I've borrowed a line from the Lizzies scene quite a few times. When I'm saying that something or someone is lame, I sometimes follow with: "Yeah, like reeeeeal crippled."
Wheeljak

Next

Return to Proving Grounds