Ever Used Any Warriors Lines In Real Life?

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
Hardcore Soldier

Re: Ever Used Any Warriors Lines In Real Life?

Post by Hardcore Soldier »

My Brothers and i are all huge warriors fans. we like to throw quotes back and forth such as ''Can you dig it?'' and ''i'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popscicle.'' Whenever I get into a fight ill say ''lets get into it'', cleons quote from the game, of ill wreck those f**ked up teeth of yours, as Snow would say in the game.

Cleon and Ajax Fan

Post by Cleon and Ajax Fan »

when my frnds are scared i use
"what, maybe your all are just goin faggot" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and sometimes i use F***** A! sometimes

kowolski

Post by kowolski »

Everytime Im buying a candy bar at a gas station,I always feel the urge to yell (FOR WHAT) at the cashier and then throw money at them :badgrin: I dont want to get maced or worse so I dont do it but It still crosses my mind.
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg158/kowolski1970/cad55a.gif[/img]

GuyLovesITG2

Post by GuyLovesITG2 »

every day it seems like i use the word "wrecked" in some context. also, ive used "whats the matter, you goin
faggot." although, i think that was only once. only one of my friends has seen the warriors, and although he calls himself a fan he never picks up when i use the lines. also, when people ask me to do things i love screaming "for what!" at them.
gwolkie

Yak

Post by Yak »

I've been quoting "For What?" since 1979!  That line comes in VERY handy when people keep bothering you to do somehting and you're just trying to vegetate (although I wouldn't use it for a boss or wife)!

ILLIN

Post by ILLIN »

oooooooo i have a good one about two weeks ago it was my 16th b-day and me and my friends were hanging out by this  brige by my house it was about 10pm or 11pm and we were Mooning cars and i  yelled " were gonna get japped were gonna get japped"-verman and they all like the movie too soo it was funny. 8) :D there were others that night but i cant remember all of them .  :?:

psyko_warrior101

Post by psyko_warrior101 »

Im not sure if i have. But for me it started when i cursed out my 6th period teacher she kept letting everyone else go to the BR before so i flipped and called her a f***** prick and some other...funny vocabulary. Even now when i get mad, my NY accent comes out and i sound like Vermin or Swan. but I dont know. It happens. It just slips...more than 5 times, not close to twice.
Looks like Rebel doesn't look too happy. Just be lookin' good out there... 

-Codename:Airhed_Warrior Christy chekin in :]

djstu4

Post by djstu4 »

yes actually i said exactly that last week when my m8 walked straght into my house so i said to himMaybe you ought to show me your invitation! You come in here invading my house. No permits, no parley!"he wounderd what i was on about so i told him to forget it i felt qwite good saying it actually.
warriors till the end

irishandproud

Post by irishandproud »

Oh i remember last week my friend was just walking round my house looking for non existing things and i was like...ill shove this hurley (Irish kinda baseball bat...kinda like hockey but you can pick up the ball) up your ass and turn you into a a popsicle if you dont sit down and stop being a retard!

nazzac

Post by nazzac »

my dad is bald and most of his mates are aswell. so when he comes past in the car i go to my mates, "those lowsey skimhead f***s."

and sometimes when i'm playing baseball or cricket an i get in a argument with them, i go " i'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsical."

i'm in kinnda a gang too, i'm the leader. and one of my mates is a bit like ajax. sometimes i have to say to him. " you just soldier on and keep your mouth shut."
Nazzac The Living Legend: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11962.0

The Bangers(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10828.0

FURIES:Their Story(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10754.0

Luther828

Post by Luther828 »

When we have to write stories in English lesson's at school my friends always writes about blood and gore and death and all the other things that are not very nice. So I said to him, "You have a one track mind, you know that, " He really didn't get it but I was proud of meself, lol 8)
Last edited by Luther828 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/Luther828/Imgonnamakethispencildissapearsig.gif[/img]
"Let me do a magic trick,
"I'm gonna make this pencil...disappear!
" Ta-Dah!
"It's...gone!"

canyoucount

Post by canyoucount »

Today at work, a co-worker in her 60s was talking to someone and she started one sentence with, "I'll tell ya something...".
I, then, said, "I'll tell ya sunthin', I'll bet nobody's gonna be deh." (Ajax)
Of course, she didn't get it, but she knew I was being a wise guy as always. :p
"Look at me!  I'm the one who did this to you!  Remember me."

"You didn't walk with Jojo, you walked among him.  If you stared at him long enough, you could watch him grow fatter by the hour."

nazzac

Post by nazzac »

when i was a kid, this man used to say to us warriors come out to plaaaaaayy. because we all liked the warriors lol.
Nazzac The Living Legend: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11962.0

The Bangers(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10828.0

FURIES:Their Story(F): http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10754.0

Sir Fred

Post by Sir Fred »

i said the "wats the matter, u going faggot", my teacher would let us do something so i said it and when i was playing cricket i was fielding right next to the batter and kept ob sledging[ripping off sort of] and said, "ill shove that bat up ur ass and turn u into a popsicle"
These are the Armies of the Night

Ajax7

Post by Ajax7 »

Once me and my mate were goin to this party we thought was gonna be bad, and i said to him on the way, " one thing we might get outta this little gettogether, meetin some strange wool, i wouldnt mind nailin a little summit down on the way back" We both started laughin cus wed both recently watched the film. :lol: