Ever Used Any Warriors Lines In Real Life?

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
Jigsaw

Re: Ever Used Any Warriors Lines In Real Life?

Post by Jigsaw »

cochise and fox forever wrote: when i was hangin' out wit my friends. these two kids started a fight wit us, one of em had a baseballbat so i said "i gonna shove that bat up your ass and turn ya into a popsicle ya f^%kin piece of s**t" before they ran away from us one of em said"c'mon man there's 4 of them an 2 of us! were gonna git japped

Now what was the point of all the lines there? Immature much?
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/Vermin_2_2/jigsawnewagain.jpg?t=1187719042[/img]
Jigsaw is down to: fight, lie, cheat, steal, earth ;)

New Jersey Warrior

Post by New Jersey Warrior »

Jigsaw wrote:
cochise and fox forever wrote: when i was hangin' out wit my friends. these two kids started a fight wit us, one of em had a baseballbat so i said "i gonna shove that bat up your ass and turn ya into a popsicle ya f^%kin piece of s**t" before they ran away from us one of em said"c'mon man there's 4 of them an 2 of us! were gonna git japped

SO WHATS YOUR POINT. IM IMMATURE (FOR A 19 YEAR OLD).

xcowboyxrembrandtx

Post by xcowboyxrembrandtx »

I use 'F*ckin A' almost everyday without even realizing its from the movie before i say it. I also used Vermin's line ' were gonna get japped!' when out one night walking the streets with some freinds after a car of older kids drove by us and honked their horn numerous times. Sometimes when Im with my freinds and someone says something good, i get excited like Cowboy at the conclave. A freind and I started calling people 'f*ckin Boppers' if they did or said something stupid. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I havent used Ajax's bat line yet, but Im gonna say it in gym next week during softball.
"We've got two more of us in the back seat."
"Pity the back seat!"

Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

cochise and fox forever wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

SO WHATS YOUR POINT. IM IMMATURE (FOR A 19 YEAR OLD).
A very intellegent 19 year old too, from what it sounds like.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/Vermin_2_2/jigsawnewagain.jpg?t=1187719042[/img]
Jigsaw is down to: fight, lie, cheat, steal, earth ;)

adam88

Post by adam88 »

The only thin I ever said to my friend was, "I guess were fast enough to out run the TrunBull AC's", because back at my old high school, we ran for thr train one time, because it takes forever to wait for the next, and we actually made.  Ironically some guy behind us was to slow to catch up, and we held the door, as if he was Ajax.

Bexlyspeed

Post by Bexlyspeed »

i am sure i have used "can you dig it suckers" at a keg party or two
LA MANO DE DIOS

flew to high

Post by flew to high »

you see what you get warriors you see what you get when you mess with the orphans

playaAjax15

Post by playaAjax15 »

"can you dig it" and "f****ing A", Im gonna start using the quotes almost everyday! :badgrin: :lol: 8)
What exactly does freaking a mean is it like saying hell yeah?
Last edited by playaAjax15 on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll show you how I play!

mafiaman I

Post by mafiaman I »

ive used

"What's the matter, you going faggot?"

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

Well being italian, we speak italian! :D So it's not easy we use english/american lines... well apart from: stop, taxi, radar,film... sometime feedback, update... and so on(anyway only daily use words).... sure we don't use english phrases(from the movie)!!! :mrgreen:
But I can say you that it's different 4 "Warriors come out to plaaaaaaaay!!!": it's used a lot of time in the discos... when dj calls out people 4 dancing!!!! 8)
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

Danzel

Post by Danzel »

Haha.. I was gonna reply to this earlier.. but then I would of been a liar

today me and some of my mate went to saubway for lunch between exams...and when we got there neither of us had money so hes like "damit man i guess we gotta go back" and i tried to mimic Swan and was like "Look, Its the only choice we got"... fortunalty hes seen the Warriors too but not a hardcore fan.. and just laughed and told me to shutup haha...

yeh not as cool as someother quote instances out there but still .. mine :D
[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/66nmcro.jpg[/img]
Thanks andy_man for the sig

Scream Loud and Scream Fast Cos' The Warriors Will Always Come Out To Play

thatozzieguy

Post by thatozzieguy »

mafiaman I wrote: ive used

"What's the matter, you going faggot?"
Yeah, i've used that one alot also, great line. The term "f***ing a" is used in quite a few movies from what i remember

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

haha i have a good one from today also

well me and a friend where waiting for a bus to go to town,but no bus came for about 15 minutesand then a bus drove by we thought it was ours but it wasnt,another minute had past had past but it wasnt ours,now after another 5-7 minutes a bus drove by,it picked up a few people that was waiting at the same bus stop but again it wasnt ours

now another 10 minutes had gone by and no bus had been seen,we looked at the board for the times and we realised the 3rd bus was our bus,so we started to moan and groan and then used "AHH WHAT KIND OF CHICKEN SH*IT CRAP IS THIS" my friend didnt understand,and later that day i showed him the warriors and he said "ahh thats that thing you said" it was pretty funny
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!

Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

flew to high wrote: you see what you get warriors you see what you get when you mess with the orphans
Where and when did you use this line in real life? :D And what was the reaction of the people around you?
"Can you count, suckers?
I say the future is ours...If you can count!"

pierangler

Post by pierangler »

I use a couple of the lines quite often.

One of my favorites is used when someone asks me why I am doing something a certain way --- I instantly used Luther's line:

"for no reason, I just like doing things like that"
[center][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o6/pierangler/furiessig.jpg[/img][center]