is it anyone taking The Warriors life to your real life?

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
The Warriors 9

Re: is it anyone taking The Warriors life to your real life?

Post by The Warriors 9 »

Gotta say theres a good number of quality posters and folks I can hopefully call friends but theres only one T7. ;) :lol:

Love this place and hopin you newbies keep it alive and well. No better place to be and still no better movie. ;)

Following T7 is so hard. Just got a warning he posted and I'm not even anywhere near his class of posting. :(
Worlds 2nd biggest Orphans Fan.

Tantive7
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Tantive7 »

The Warriors 9 wrote: Gotta say theres a good number of quality posters and folks I can hopefully call friends but theres only one T7. ;) :lol:

Love this place and hopin you newbies keep it alive and well. No better place to be and still no better movie. ;)

Following T7 is so hard. Just got a warning he posted and I'm not even anywhere near his class of posting. :(

Brother, I'm simply just trying to be like you.. As a matter of fact
When you or if anyone feels like life is becoming to complicated,remember this quote!!
This is from Anabasis by Xenophon

[glow=red,2,300]"Soldiers, you must not be downhearted because of recent events.
I can assure you that there are as many advantages as disadvantages in what has happened"
"My friends, these people whom you see are the last obstacle
which stops us from being where we have so long struggled to be.
We ought, if we could, to eat them up alive."

from Anabasis by Xenophon[/glow]
[center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/lastof7t.jpg[/img][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6186/bret23bo.gif[/img][url=http://www.myspace.com/tantive7]http://www.myspace.com/tantive7[/url]

Vermin16

Post by Vermin16 »

Tantive7 wrote:
The Warriors 9 wrote: Gotta say theres a good number of quality posters and folks I can hopefully call friends but theres only one T7. ;) :lol:

Brother, I'm simply just trying to be like you.. As a matter of fact
When you or if anyone feels like life is becoming to complicated,remember this quote!!
This is from Anabasis by Xenophon

[glow=red,2,300]"Soldiers, you must not be downhearted because of recent events.
I can assure you that there are as many advantages as disadvantages in what has happened"
"My friends, these people whom you see are the last obstacle
which stops us from being where we have so long struggled to be.
We ought, if we could, to eat them up alive."

from Anabasis by Xenophon[/glow]
What a wonderful quote. It's sending chills down my spine reading it. T7, I must say that YOU are the one we need to get the new blood in line. You are without a doubt, my hero on this forum.

=D>

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

Post by theSleepiLizzie_of_2006 »

Wow! I must say I love being here...its wonderful to be in such a place with people with wild imaginations...like the replies on this thread...

Most of what T7 wrote in his reply is similar to mine:

I ride the subways...get stuck waiting for trains at night...run for trains...afraid of getting japped on an open platform late at night...have to go from one borough to another...in a physical sense yes I'm living The Warriors...

BUT mentally and emotionally (and also physical too) we are all living The Warriors...The GOALS of everyday life...we struggle to get where we are going...we're tired of waiting...we're tired of running...and feels like forever...until finally one day we finally reach our destination and just when it looks like the struggle will get worse...we accomplish it...maybe with the help of others or on our own...but it feels great and such a relief!

8)
[img]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/SleepiTsu27/Untitled2.jpg[/img]
~this chic is packed...

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006 wrote: Wow! I must say I love being here...its wonderful to be in such a place with people with wild imaginations...like the replies on this thread...

Most of what T7 wrote in his reply is similar to mine:

I ride the subways...get stuck waiting for trains at night...run for trains...afraid of getting japped on an open platform late at night...have to go from one borough to another...in a physical sense yes I'm living The Warriors...

BUT mentally and emotionally (and also physical too) we are all living The Warriors...The GOALS of everyday life...we struggle to get where we are going...we're tired of waiting...we're tired of running...and feels like forever...until finally one day we finally reach our destination and just when it looks like the struggle will get worse...we accomplish it...maybe with the help of others or on our own...but it feels great and such a relief!

8)
nice speech, difference is the warriors get home after the struggle and i still get no where
S.Ritson

back2coney

Post by back2coney »

Man, this topic is intense, there's some high energy going on round here.
So much so I'm practically levitating.

I can't keep up with these extensive post tactics. It totally came out of nowhere while I was looking for an this.
http://mirahouse.dyndns.org/nhk/chart/c ... 9_5255.gif

: :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

Yes everyone here likes the Warriors and some people breath it in everyday life,
but sometimes I just like to play with my toys.

" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "

[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]

Cowboy is a warrior

Post by Cowboy is a warrior »

I highly dought you can get a real one.

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

war-cheif wrote: wow carm down a little tantive 7.  its my fav film of all time but i dont go round quoting it or anything and i dont go round jumping the ternstilles or thinking i am in the film thats just a little extrem and nerdie.

tell a lie a sometimes say "for what"
Ok man, just 5 mins ago I gave u my welcome!!! http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/http:/ ... 07#p106207
Because of that post I told you "ok, welcome but respect the rules"... PREDICTIVE??? Maybe!!! :shock:
Anyway, come on, you're here since 10 mins and without knowing the people, you've posted this yellow masterpiece... WOW!!!
Ok ok ok... Now I wonder, do you know the meaning of the line RESPECT THE RULES and RESPECT SOMEONE ELSE OPINION?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't just think so :!:
Now, I'm really curious... I mean, I can wait to read Tantive7's answer to you... I mean, I think to be FULL OF ENTHUSIASM... but he is, I can say, THE ENTHUSIASM MAN...Very Positive!!!
Now you come here, and try to contest the "Enthusiasm" :?: :?: :?: What... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?:
Anyway I'm just not anyone's Defender Advocate, I can only defend myself... but I like this forum and forum good people... so that's why I'm now posting my idea about!!!
So guy,w-c, Try to follow the rules and over all the "NO HOSTILITY" one...  http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index. ... 069.0  Read it very well guy, VERY WELL!!! IT'LL BE GOOD 4 YOU :!:
Mods almost everyday, have been posting topics 4 new members, about the rules... but I think most of you new guys don't read those topics, it's funny: old members (not just me) read (me too) all the warning topics, and you new guys NO!!!
Good Work kids =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:
I'm obvioulsly kidding kids, I wouldn't want you new guys think that your is really a good work... cause this way, IT'S NOT!!! 8)
Always here... see ya!!! :-k
[glow=red,2,300]RESPECT THE RULES!!![/glow]
:evil: :twisted:
[glow=red,2,300]EDIT: BY THE WAY... YEAH I'M TAKING "THE WARRIORS" LIFE TO MINE!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!![/glow] 8)
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

war-cheif wrote: wtf r u on about     i read the ruels and nothing i said in that was disrespectfall so i dont know why y r haveing a hissy fit over nothing wo i cant belive that wtf this is a forum for a film called the WARRIORS not shrek
Ok guy, listen to me:
I'm not haveing a fit over nothing... I told you that you contested SOMEONE ELSE OPINION... in a "strange" way, sure, sure not a funny way...
... and if you didn't find anything here ---> RULES... I tell you rule # 5 already WAS, IS, and WILL BE there... ------> RULES
5. NO NEGATIVITY.
(i) Only make constructive comments as negative comments will be deleted.
So sure you can tell what you want, always following the rules, but if someone else enthusiasm, maybe annoy you... AFTER FEW HOURS YOU'RE ON THE FORUM... well think better what you're going to post... I'm on about, and, YOU ON NOW???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???!???

[glow=red,2,300]END OF STORY!!![/glow] =;... the topic is about how is beautiful taking The Warriors life to everyone's... and yeah Tantive7, your posts about are too COOL!!! 8)
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

Swan 1979

Post by Swan 1979 »

war-cheif wrote: wtf r u on about    i read the ruels and nothing i said in that was disrespectfall so i dont know why y r haveing a hissy fit over nothing wo i cant belive that wtf this is a forum for a film called the WARRIORS not shrek
Dude Swan is 516 posts higher than you so first I think you should shut up second Tantive is the most creative writer I've ever seen I would like see you post something bigger than 3 lines and not in yellow font and third even if you make little letter to cover it its still swearing so you deserve to be banned.Just a bit of backup for you Tantive and Swan newbloods running their mouth.
[img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/swan197/swan1979.jpg[/img]

ajax the warrior

Post by ajax the warrior »

Shut you new blood who do you think you are saying that to someone that has 516 posts more then you follow the rules and don't swear and you must of not read the rules if you sweared so don't take the swan for an idiot or anyone else you new blood. Oh yeah and a little tip for you when you post don't right in yellow and  second learn how to spell properly.
Im a little teapot short and stout

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

First of all the way this is going...someone's either going to get banned or eventually this thread will get locked...but most importantly it doesn't matter how high or low someone is...how many posts a member has or how long each of us have been here...we are all equal and should respect each other's opinions no matter our rank!...yeah this guy is a new blood and he's just starting out however that doesn't excuse him of being disrespectful toward someone's opinions especially toward someone who started the thread and someone who loves the movie...thats why we're all here...

cursing is also a very big NO NO here...whether or not you abbreviated it!

Please correct your grammar...it was sort of difficult trying to understand your words

8)
~this chic is packed...

Vermin16

Post by Vermin16 »

SleepLizzie is a prophet among mortals 8).

I agree with what you say completely.

I admit that I have had a hatred for the new blood over the past months, but I've remained quite passive about it. In the past three weeks I have released my pent up aggression like a raging bull on the noob invasion. Reading SleepingLizzies post has changed my viewpoint on this matter. I have looked backed on the times of old when I, a twinkly eyed young Warriors fan, came across this wonderful land given to us by the Warchief extraordinaire, Gareth, and joined looking to make friends with fellow fans of such a great movie. It was a happier time when karma systems were still in effect and not many people were hostile to us newbies. I made some of the typical new blood mistakes (I can't remember which ones exactly but I know it happened). I remember looking up to all of the veterans and hoping one day to have the same respect from my peers on the forum as I had for them. I slowly worked my way up the ranks until I became a Warrior! It was a great day. I remember the sun shining down on the streets as I walked to the corner to get a slice of pizza (not an actual memory but it makes it sound good, don't cha think?). I felt like a full forum member at this point in my time spent here and was fairly proud. I still felt that way until recent times. The quality has gone down on the forum and all have noticed. Is it from the latest members? Maybe. I think it may be our viewpoint on the matter. There are quite a few new members that I fully respect and that I see as great assets to our discussions on different matters. I seem to be rambling on like a kid with ADD so I'll try and wrap up. We need to try and guide new members to quality posting. The next person to join might be the next Lions or Scurvy Dog or Kartoon (don't worry guys, nobody could replace you :lol:).

Seeing as how the topic has strayed from the initial discussion, I'll continue.
My friends and I have started a group called The Brotherhood. Not a gang, but more of a club where we just hang out and have fun. Our 'mark' is simply a wooden necklace that looks kind of like a tiki idol. We have ranks and everything but we are not a gang so please don't get the wrong impression. I'm the Chief Advisor of the group. This means nothing but we just tried to come up with cool titles for everyone. No official meetings but we get together every few days to just hang out. We have about 35 members with a few more joining every month. We actually just helped out at a Salvation Army fund raiser for helping families without the means to buy their kids presents for the holidays. We are like the Warriors of the new millenium :D.

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

:mrgreen: Someone's got to stand up and say the reality about all this bickering!

Thank you Vermin16 for your comments about mine...and whether you wrote longer than you did or shorter (as long as it was more than a one-word or one sentence reply)...you expressed your opinions...it made sense and you're alright ...and its better to express rather than keep it inside...as long as its positive or it doesn't hurt other people's feelings...bc when you look at it...what if that were you expressing your opinions and someone else smashed all over it...it wouldn't be right at all! and remember this little bit was an example...

In reply to the second part of your reply...its good to have a few friends together like that and call it a Brotherhood...well if it were girls it would be a Sisterhood...I am in the same situation...I am in a Sisterhood with about the same number-35 girls-and once in awhile we gather to hang out...laugh...go out to dinner...but most importantly help others thru volunteer work and respect each other...and thats a gang of friends but its not a violent crime gang...i hope this isn't against the rules but its called Fraternity/Sorority life in college...don't believe all that nonsense you see on TV about these organizations...they're not all bad!

I think there are some gangs out there who also help their community and those in need...but I would never suggest joining one!!!!

8)
~this chic is packed...

verax

Post by verax »

when the film opened in my city in 1980 it was a big event
first time ever they released a violent film without censoring it......

and it made such an impact on me that i 27 years later register at this forum  8)
im a member of a brotherhood in real life, living the warrior lifestyle

allthough our way of transportation isnt the subway  ;)