Worst gang member?

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
ThePunks

Re: Worst gang member?

Post by ThePunks »

Cochise, because I don't really like his fighting style.

ajax power!

Post by ajax power! »

I think we should stop knocking rembrant on the head, so yes hes not the strongest of the warriors, so what?
he still looks out for his other gang members more
I think luther was the worst gang member, he is so anoying and hes a backstabber also the main reason cleon got wasted
the worst from the warriors is probably cowboy I mean he dosent really do anything

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

ajax power! wrote: I think we should stop knocking rembrant on the head, so yes hes not the strongest of the warriors, so what?
he still looks out for his other gang members more
I think luther was the worst gang member, he is so anoying and hes a backstabber also the main reason cleon got wasted
the worst from the warriors is probably cowboy I mean he dosent really do anything
I agree about knockin rembrant.

but not about cowboy being the worst, he does well in the punks fight and looks out for his friends as in when he went back for ajax
S.Ritson

taino78

Post by taino78 »

rembrandt definately any1 of the warriors could mark a massive W on the wall yeah rembrandt was no kind of threat or backup

cleonwarriors777

Post by cleonwarriors777 »

THEY ARE ALL AWESOME TO ME
ill shove that bat up your a$$ and turn you into a popsicle

VH5150

Post by VH5150 »

For me, it's Swan.

For any Warlord to be in that situation and not think to steal a car or something shows his lack of leadership skills. He also stopped the "train" on Marcy... and she's the one who wanted it.... Thats not what I'm looking for in a Warlord, thats for sure.

Its interesting reading the negative posts about Ajax. While some of the points made are probably true, I couldn't think of anyone better to be standing next to in a brawl...

War-Lord

Post by War-Lord »

Swans leadership was fantastic. To be that far away from Coney Island and to do all he did was great. If they tried to steal a car then what? I mean someone would have to hotwire it while cops and gangs are running everywhere. Also how are they going to fit the whole gang in one car?
[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2621/userbar722623.gif[/img][/url]
Xbox Live GT: GageIsLegend

Cowboy1

Post by Cowboy1 »

I would have to say rembrandt he is soooooo gay.

VH5150

Post by VH5150 »

War-Lord wrote: If they tried to steal a car then what? I mean someone would have to hotwire it while cops and gangs are running everywhere. Also how are they going to fit the whole gang in one car?
If they stole a car, they could of drove back to Coney with relative ease.

Heaven forbid that one of the Warriors would have to break the law and hotwire a car...

They could of stole 2 cars or a bus or even the Rouges car...

the london warrior

Post by the london warrior »

even though I like ajax hes still bad beacause it was his own fault leaving the warriors behind and getting busted
rembrandt isnt as weak as he might seem, I mean making a punk fly 4 feet back is quite impressive and without him cochise and vermin would have been done for
rip marcelino sanchez 1957~1986

War-Lord

Post by War-Lord »

VH5150 wrote:
War-Lord wrote: If they tried to steal a car then what? I mean someone would have to hotwire it while cops and gangs are running everywhere. Also how are they going to fit the whole gang in one car?

Heaven forbid that one of the Warriors would have to break the law and hotwire a car...

I was meaning none of them would care about breaking the law. I am just saying how do we know that any of them even know how to hotwire a car. Also how would they have stolen the rogues car they never came in contact with the rogues until the end of the movie.
[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2621/userbar722623.gif[/img][/url]
Xbox Live GT: GageIsLegend

VH5150

Post by VH5150 »

War-Lord wrote:
VH5150 wrote:

I was meaning none of them would care about breaking the law. I am just saying how do we know that any of them even know how to hotwire a car. Also how would they have stolen the rogues car they never came in contact with the rogues until the end of the movie.
If you're in a gang, I'm sure you would have the skills to hotwire a car. Stealing cars would surely be in the top 5 initiation requirements for any gang, right???

I bet even the Orphans could hotwire cars ;)

Last Warrior

Post by Last Warrior »

The worst Warrior gang member was the Fox IMO. All the other Warriors added to the chemistry of the group but like someone else here said Fox was just way too stiff. The only scene I halfway liked him in is when he and Swan confront The Orphans leader.

Rocko

Post by Rocko »

Id say that they were all good, but if i had to choose id say Ajax. Don't get me wrong he is badass, he just couldn't ever listen. which in the end was his down fall

swan warlord

Post by swan warlord »

i like all of the warriors but if i choose .... cawboy because no paint, no muscle, no brain what he have?