amy winehouse RIP

Off topic discussion.
the lady warrior

amy winehouse RIP

Post by the lady warrior »

this is a sad moment for the modern music industry because thee amy whinehouse is dead... she died early yesterday morning, i havent checked the news since but its says tht the police are refusing to say at this moment in time whether or not it was caused by a drug overdose, in my opnion i think it was but still bless her heart! amy i think you all agree had a unique and very original jazzy voice to her wht worked well in her songs, she was a true artist but just like all the legends that have died - was very troubled :( RIP amy what a waste of talent! xxx

Scaley

Re: amy whinehouse RIP

Post by Scaley »

I agree, a waste of talent but I'd be lying if I said I was suprised by the news. She was a great artist and I for one will miss her music.

Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right

Re: amy whinehouse RIP

Post by Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right »

apparently elton john is singing at her funeral a rendition of candle under a spoon...sorry i meant candle in the wind

the lady warrior

Re: amy winehouse RIP

i agree with u scaley and gramecy riff... very cheap shot maan very cheap, thts not tht funny, i think its probably becoz u dont appreciate the passion tht some of us have for GOOD TALENT and GOOD MUSIC. im not trying to cause a argument with u or anything coz am not lk tht but i would be lying if i sed im impressed by ur very cheap joke :x

Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right

good thing i'm a mature sensitive soul or id be tempted to say BOO HOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

the lady warrior

aww well i guess some ppl just get a kick outta stupid stuff- but im mature enough to not say SCREW U- U CHILDISH SO ND SO!! ha some ppl just make me wanna laugh till i barf :lol:

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

This is about to get very boring, very quickly, so let's let it go, shall we?
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

the lady warrior

sorry 4nik8 its just coz i was trying to get ma point across and he was lk sorta mocking me i felt, so then i decided to ya know bite back nd yh thts the last post im posting up in here coz it is getting boring i quite agree.. but ive been looking at some other posts of his nd to me he seems lk tht (judgemental) aaalll the time nd i dont know abt you 4nik8 but it drives me mad but yh am ending it now so homeboy gramercey I AM NOT GIVING YOU ANY MORE FUEL TO YA KNOW BEAT UP ON ME LOL :lol:

ILLER...

Post by ILLER... »

ridiculous how people get worked up over a celebrities death. it even overshadowed the norway massacre.

the lady warrior

Yh i know iller tht was very tragic nd when I heard tht on the news on Saturday I made sure I bowed my head in respect but all I was doing was trying to make a point nd also give my condolences to Amy whinehouse thts all! I really dont need ppl beating up on me :o

Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right

i know your not giving me any more fuel,and now you know i know it

the lady warrior

Haha OMG whts happened there sorry any it being posted three times sorry never realised :?

Mod note: I took out the extras for ya

the lady warrior

erm glad to say guys me and GRYR have sorted it out, everything is fine and we admit tht we both overreacted over something so silly and stupid, and for everyone else sorry too, but lk i sed its over now so no one should have the right to beat-up on no one at this moment in time and after this post, yeah agen i apoligise to gramercy and everyone else sorry its i was trying to get a point across nd i felt i werent being heard.... so yeah i childlishly reacted(sorry :( ) also whoever deleted them extra posts i didnt need thank you x 8-)
seeya around boppers, adios