Pics of yourself

Off topic discussion.

Re: Pics of yourself

Postby turnbull gbr » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:48 pm

ILLER... wrote:insects are cool in my book-very high lean protein

So your a fake vegetarian then, like the one's that say "I'm a vegetarian, but i eat fish!"
A meal isn't a meal unless it used to be alive, otherwise it's just a snack.
turnbull gbr

Postby 4nik8 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 pm

turnbull gbr wrote:

So your a fake vegetarian then, like the one's that say "I'm a vegetarian, but i eat fish!"

worse! he said he was a "vegon"(sic)

he musta just been puttin' the moves on KateDoll!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby turnbull gbr » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:27 pm

4nik8 wrote:
turnbull gbr wrote:

worse! he said he was a "vegon"(sic)

he musta just been puttin' the moves on KateDoll!

He'd have gotten away with it aswell, it it wasn't for that pesky ki.......old man.
turnbull gbr

Postby ILLER... » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:23 pm

haha you call that "puttin' the moves"? broaden your sharking of the opposite sex (i'm assuming here) to that of the real world and off of a forum.

plants are technically alive. and those caterpillars were long dead of natural causes before i consumed.
the treatment/abuse of livestock in america today is why i eat what i eat.
ILLER...

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 am

ILLER... wrote:haha you call that "puttin' the moves"? broaden your sharking of the opposite sex (i'm assuming here) to that of the real world and off of a forum.

plants are technically alive. and those caterpillars were long dead of natural causes before i consumed.
the treatment/abuse of livestock in america today is why i eat what i eat.

I woulda responded sooner, but i was sharking some bitchez in a public toilet

Semantics though it may be, yer not really a vegan, in their strictest interpretation of the word
4nik8

Postby Suburban Warlord » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:29 am

Well, I am not going to participate in the splitting off of camps on this forum over an issue like this.
I think our ancestors ate meat, and they ate it for a reason. They also had respect for the beings
that they killed, and got off of their lazy asses and actually stalked and hunted and killed these
animals with a certain amount of reverance.

I am not trying to come off as a hypocrite, cuz I eat meat. But I do agree with Iller about the treatment
of animals in commercial meat operations and slaughter houses. It is absolutely appalling and shameful.

Imagine if a technologically advanced alien race came down to earth, and used their advanced technology
to subjegate and enslave, and harvest us Humans for our meat. Herding your Mom and your Dad and
your brothers and sisters into miserable pens to be fed krap and antibiotics, leaving you and your ilk
in the care of sadistic cretans. That is, until you are run thru a mechanical killing machine to get your
meat, so they can make a profit off of you.

Who are we to judge the intellect and spirit of the "animals" that WE treat this way. I don't know what
the answer actually is, cuz we live in a deranged world right now. Overcrowding (do to the mindless
spawning of idiots), and advances in technology with no advances in wisdom have led to a world that
is perverse and completely disconnected from nature.
Suburban Warlord

Postby the lady warrior » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 pm

hey im not taking sides neither on this one but i do agree with the opnion SB has he is 100% right to me. i to am a meat eater but i do have a great amount of respect for animals and when they get killed for us to eat i would lk to think they are getting kille painlessley and quick. most repsectful farmer's make sure of this that they are not in pain and get the most careful care when getting killed, but i dont agree with anyone how totures,teases and hurts animals it is totally disgusting!
the lady warrior

Postby turnbull gbr » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Suburban Warlord wrote:Well, I am not going to participate in the splitting off of camps on this forum over an issue like this.
I think our ancestors ate meat, and they ate it for a reason. They also had respect for the beings
that they killed, and got off of their lazy asses and actually stalked and hunted and killed these
animals with a certain amount of reverance.

I am not trying to come off as a hypocrite, cuz I eat meat. But I do agree with Iller about the treatment
of animals in commercial meat operations and slaughter houses. It is absolutely appalling and shameful.

Imagine if a technologically advanced alien race came down to earth, and used their advanced technology
to subjegate and enslave, and harvest us Humans for our meat. Herding your Mom and your Dad and
your brothers and sisters into miserable pens to be fed krap and antibiotics, leaving you and your ilk
in the care of sadistic cretans. That is, until you are run thru a mechanical killing machine to get your
meat, so they can make a profit off of you.

Who are we to judge the intellect and spirit of the "animals" that WE treat this way. I don't know what
the answer actually is, cuz we live in a deranged world right now. Overcrowding (do to the mindless
spawning of idiots), and advances in technology with no advances in wisdom have led to a world that
is perverse and completely disconnected from nature.

You've just written the synopsis for the film Bad Taste, classic film. "Ooh aren't i lucky, i got a chunky bit!"
turnbull gbr

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:31 pm

There are multiple posts in this thread referencing "taking sides"

Are there battle-lines being drawn of which I’m unaware?

Take my posts, for example: I defy anyone to show an example of any negativity, even the slightest, towards veganism and/or vegetarianism...
4nik8

Postby Suburban Warlord » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, you inserted the word 'sic' in parenthesis after the word 'vegon' in one of your previous posts, but maybe
you were just making a joke about the spelling. It dosn't matter, I really don't want to come off like a
zealot. Sometimes I get on my soapbox and preach, but I know I am no better than anybody else!

I watch too many films. I want to get all of my meat like the 3 dudes did at the opening of "Last of the
Mohicans" (the 90's version). I'd sooner know how to track and kill and dress a deer, than I would know
how to assemble a nucleur warhead from scratch!
Suburban Warlord

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Suburban Warlord wrote:Well, you inserted the word 'sic' in parenthesis after the word 'vegon' in one of your previous posts, but maybe you were just making a joke about the spelling!

Yes, I specifically used the word sic (not sick!)!

It's Latin, and I used it simply to convey that I was quoting ILLER... exactly as it appeared in the original post
4nik8

Postby ILLER... » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 am

I was a quoting a joke from a movie.

And i don't care much for labels either.
born in the 80s
raised in the 90s
i keep it 100
ILLER...

Postby 4nik8 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 am

ILLER... wrote:I was a quoting a joke from a movie.

Was it a Jonah Hill movie?
4nik8

Postby ILLER... » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 am

nope.
ILLER...

Postby Baby Joker » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Just an update ;)
Baby Joker
Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to Meeting Point [Off Topic]