furiesunleahed

any ring of honor fans here

Post by furiesunleahed »

does anyone go to roh show and if so do uknow where i could meet wrestlers
http://stashbox.org/779417/claudioairplaneslammorishima.gif

adam88

Re: any ring of honor fans here

Post by adam88 »

Oh heck yeah I go!,  I just went to their last showing in Manhattan on August 25th.  Normally the main event wrestlers, like American Dragon Bryan Danielson, The Briscoes, Jack Evans, etc. don't normally stay after the show for fans.  The wrestlers that you would normally meet are the "jobber" wrestlers that ang around during intermition.  My friends sister, went on a bathroom brake and got an autograph from a jobber who was more than happy to give her one.  But other then that the big stars like Nigel Mcguiness don't stick around for fans.  I know because when it was over, the whole arena just headed out, and left when the show was over.  Who knows maybe one day they will have an autograph signing, like they did with the actors from the warriors at Coney.  The next showing at Manhattan will be in November.  By the way these thins are great, people even go nuts for delirious, who I like myself by the way.

furiesunleahed

Post by furiesunleahed »

i went to the aug 25 also it was awesome
http://stashbox.org/779417/claudioairplaneslammorishima.gif

adam88

Post by adam88 »

Oh yeah, I mean that ladder match right after the Hiroshima and Dragon match was sick.  In my opinion ROH is the #1 wrestling indy ever.  Sometimes I think there better off staying there.  Because companys like WWE would really destroy these hard working wrestlers image.