Want to Buy!!!

Discuss the official series of comic books & graphic novels.

Want to Buy!!!

Postby Mattl » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!
Mattl
Rank: New Blood
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby turnbull gbr » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:48 pm

I've never actually seen one of these for sale anywhere including EBay.
User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Want to Buy!!!

Postby Cochese » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Mattl wrote:Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!


How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare one ;) Where are you based?
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
User avatar
Cochese
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: Dear ole Blighty

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby Mattl » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Cochese wrote:
Mattl wrote:Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!


How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare one ;) Where are you based?




I have no idea the value of it, I recently paid $40 USD for the photo variant cover. So around that, but I have no idea if I'm close to the right value haha. And I'm based in the UK 8-)
Mattl
Rank: New Blood
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby Cochese » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Mattl wrote:
Cochese wrote:
Mattl wrote:Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!


How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare one ;) Where are you based?




I have no idea the value of it, I recently paid $40 USD for the photo variant cover. So around that, but I have no idea if I'm close to the right value haha. And I'm based in the UK 8-)


Sorry! I didn't mean to be rude, it's just I can't find my spare copy anywhere :( I must of lent it to someone, but I seem to have forgotten who :cry: Apologies!!
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
User avatar
Cochese
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: Dear ole Blighty

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby turnbull gbr » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Test
User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby turnbull gbr » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Why won't it let me write posts anymore
User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby turnbull gbr » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Seems to only allow me to write stuff I don't actually want to post
User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby Ninth Delegate » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Turnbull: What are you using to post? Is it Full editor, quick reply or the quote function?
Are you still having issues sending PMs?
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
User avatar
Ninth Delegate
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 2502
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby turnbull gbr » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 pm

I've tried full post reply and quick reply, not sure if the PM's are working or not, I haven't tried to send one since I tried to contact you.



Keeps coming up most of the time saying there is an error.
User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Postby turnbull gbr » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 pm

One of these on EBay at the moment £35 plus postage, pretty steep but it's the first one I've ever actually seen on EBay.


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182626151975
User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england


Return to Comic Books

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron