TODAYS THE 18!!!!!!!!

Discuss the official series of comic books & graphic novels.
cleonwarriors777

TODAYS THE 18!!!!!!!!

Post by cleonwarriors777 »

US GET OUT YOUR WALLETS AND GO COMIC BOOK HUNTING IM STANDING OUT SIDE OF THE COMIC CARNIVAL FOR MY COMICS
ill shove that bat up your a$$ and turn you into a popsicle

kowolski

Re: TODAYS THE 18!!!!!!!!

Post by kowolski »

I just went to the largest comic store in my area and was told sorry we don't have it and we don't know when its coming in? :evil:

So is it out yet or not? 
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg158/kowolski1970/cad55a.gif[/img]

cleonwarriors777

kowolski wrote: I just went to the largest comic store in my area and was told sorry we don't have it and we don't know when its coming in? :evil:

So is it out yet or not? 
yes i got the very first and only issue in indiana they are pretty hard to get here man

The Warriors 9

Post by The Warriors 9 »

cleonwarriors777 wrote:
kowolski wrote: I just went to the largest comic store in my area and was told sorry we don't have it and we don't know when its coming in? :evil:

So is it out yet or not? 
yes i got the very first and only issue in indiana they are pretty hard to get here man
Not sure why but two of the biggest shops around my area would'nt hardly give me the time of day about these either after 2 emails, a phone call and writing them with the info and a return stamped envolope.

I finally gave up and have them on order over the net. Just got a tracking # from Midtown comics so they have the covers in stock.

Good to hear you got yours cleon777. Mine won't be much longer.
Worlds 2nd biggest Orphans Fan.

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

It's out.  I got mine no problem.  In fact the store over here in Pasadena, California had 2 different covers.  One with the conclave and swan has his fist in the air and another with the warriors under the subway.   
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector

Bluefury

Post by Bluefury »

Ordered the comic from midtowncomics in NYC. i ordered the 4 variant covers. the signed photo cover, the signed cleon cover, the preview and the regular cover. came to $55 deliver to th UK. i should have them early next week

cant wait :D
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/callofduty99/newblueava.gif[/img]

cleonwarriors777

Bluefury wrote: Ordered the comic from midtowncomics in NYC. i ordered the 4 variant covers. the signed photo cover, the signed cleon cover, the preview and the regular cover. came to $55 deliver to th UK. i should have them early next week

cant wait :D

im gonna go there but man you should really read the rules new blood go to the proving grounds and make your first 10 posts

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

cleonwarriors777 wrote: im gonna go there but man you should really read the rules new blood go to the proving grounds and make your first 10 posts
Alright, this is the last goddamn straw. I have banned you twice now for flagrant disregard of the rules, and here you are lecturing a new blood on the rules AFTER MAKING ELEVEN POSTS IN UNDER AN HOUR? Three strikes and you're out, goodbye.

To Bluefury, what he said was right. However, I won't ban you because nine of your ten posts are in the proving grounds, so I'm assuming this was a mistake. If another mod wants to, I guess they can, but I'm inclined to forgive and forget in this case.

bassman

Post by bassman »

just read the comic very cool bought 4 issues two to give to my friends who love the warriors and two for me. great artwork this is going to be a fantastic comic. would be great to see to the whole movie done in a hardcover book, once they get that far down the track. Loved the first issue.