Will we see future issues of JAILBREAK & THE WARRIORS O.M.A.

Discuss the official series of comic books & graphic novels.
LIER ONE

Will we see future issues of JAILBREAK & THE WARRIORS O.M.A.

Post by LIER ONE »

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2009/08/16/ ... ne-studio/

The above article says DABEL BROS owe some money. Do you think we will see future issues? Are the publishers holding issues until they get paid??
Last edited by LIER ONE on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's on and we're going!"

LIER ONE

Re: Will we see future issues of JAILBREAK & THE WARRIORS O.

Post by LIER ONE »

UPDATE (8/31/09):

I just received the below from Derek @ DABEL:

Issue 3 is in colors and  issue 4 is mostly done on the WARRIORS MOVIE ADAPT.

Jail Break issue 2 is in approvals with PARAMOUNT. Issue 3 is being worked on as we speak.

Also I over heard someone on the Warriors forum saying we are in debt...that is not true at all. The news came from a site that is basically the national inquirer of comic sites.  Everything should be back on track in the next couple of weeks.

-Derek

We will see. They read our little site here.

Uriah

Post by Uriah »

Glad they spoke out to squash that rumor.  Also glad they are checking the site. 

I love how the internet brings fans and creators together.  When G. DelToro was filming the first Hellboy, he set up a fan forum where he would share design and plot points along the way and get our feedback.  As a thankyou, he set up a special screening in LA for the memebers of the site - we got to have dinner with Del Toro, M. Mignola and R. Perlman plus the sneak peek screening.

Dabel Bros. is off to a good start, sharing artwork with us for issue #2 of Jailbreak before anyone else got to see.  After that I went out and bought another two issues of #1 just to support them.
\"Make your move.\" 
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/Darkstormninja/DSCN1317-1-1.jpg[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/Darkstormninja/DSCN1317-1-1.jpg[/img]

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

LIER ONE wrote: UPDATE (8/31/09):

I just received the below from Derek @ DABEL:

Jail Break issue 2 is in approvals with PARAMOUNT. Issue 3 is being worked on as we speak.

Also I over heard someone on the Warriors forum saying we are in debt...that is not true at all. The news came from a site that is basically the national inquirer of comic sites.  Everything should be back on track in the next couple of weeks.

-Derek

We will see. They read our little site here.
This makes me a little mad. If #3 is just in colors now, it will be cople of weeks BEFORE we see a new issue.

Also what part is at Paramount. How long AFTER they approve it will we see the next issue. Maybe someone at Dabel can lay out a timeline.