free comic

Discuss the official series of comic books & graphic novels.

Re: free comic

Postby Warriors1989 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:43 pm

well if he's not giving his away....ill practically give my comics away....i have doubles and triples of everyone except the cleon version.....if any1 needs any warriors comics email me at dagallier1989@gmail.com...ill sell them real cheap
Warriors1989

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Warriors1989 wrote:well if he's not giving his away....ill practically give my comics away....i have doubles and triples of everyone except the cleon version.....if any1 needs any warriors comics email me at dagallier1989@gmail.com...ill sell them real cheap

Might we impress upon you the need, seeing as how you are an unknown quantity, for verification?
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby Moonrunner » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:32 pm

I'd like it. I don't have a Warriors comic of my own. I'm pretty down on money currently and all I have is my home made Moonrunners jacket, I have a bunch of comics so it would go to a person who knows how to take care of them.
Moonrunner

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 pm

rebecca wrote:Is it really free??

Are you really named Rebecca??
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby ILLER... » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 am

all I have is my home made Moonrunners jacket

i'd like to very much see this jacket. are you willing and able to post a picture on here for us fans?

god knows what i did w/ this comic. maybe it's at my place in L.A. under some junk... actually i think i used it as a rolling mat once.
ILLER...

Postby bassman » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 am

4nik8 wrote:forgetting what it represents for a moment and looking at them from a purely critical art standpoint, none of the drawn covers really appeal to me...

I agree the art work on the covers were a bit lame, even the second issue was weak with fox falling into the train, but I liked the Baseball fury cover and Issue 4 is the best cover out of all of them, looking at them as a art piece.

still waiting to see a copy in my hands before I can judge issue 5.
but it looks like its going to be the picture off Luther on the beach with the riffs walking up behind him as the cover.
bassman

Previous

Return to Comic Books