Jailbreak - Complete Series

Discuss the official series of comic books & graphic novels.

Jailbreak - Complete Series

Postby WildBoy » Tue May 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Well, I have read the 4 comics and have to say that they were a real treat to read.

- Some great thought put in as to how some characters progress from that iconic walk in the sunrise. I really can't wait to read the future stories, looking at the visuals, and reading the dialogue - it's an awesome supplement to the movie.
- A tenous combining of forces between The Warriors and Riffs.
- Swan proves he isn't War Chief because of brawn - he really is a smart bopper.
- A new character introduced (D-Train) who is more like a gentle giant, and he sure does get the job done!
- Rembrandt - he is no more the callow young youth.
- Didn't like the direction that Mercy was heading in - sure relieved that she finds redemption
- And I read on with goose bumps to that fateful moment as Swan reunites with Ajax - a little bit of anxiousness but the last few scenes beween these two in issue #4 is nice to read.

Glad that Jailbreak is out, I still miss having a physical product though - call me old-fashioned. But I bought a touch-screen laptop with Win 8 last December and so far the comic looks fantastic in the downloaded app.

Hope the rest of you soldiers enjoyed the read!
What's the matter - goin' faggot?
WildBoy

Re: Jailbreak - Complete Series

Postby LIER ONE » Tue May 28, 2013 10:46 pm

WildBoy wrote:Well, I have read the 4 comics and have to say that they were a real treat to read.

- Some great thought put in as to how some characters progress from that iconic walk in the sunrise. I really can't wait to read the future stories, looking at the visuals, and reading the dialogue - it's an awesome supplement to the movie.

This took SO LONG to come out, that this is probably the last of "future" stories. SAD!
LIER ONE

Re: Jailbreak - Complete Series

Postby Scaley » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Looks like Jailbreak is coming out in one volume!

https://forbiddenplanet.com/106684-warriors-jailbreak/
Scaley

Return to Comic Books